Unilever Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015

3.1

GRADUATE POSITION Interview

Interview

The process required me to do a psychometric test to finish in 20 minutes. The questions were hard and i did not do well! STUDY HARD folks.

Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Application is very lengthy, I think they do this to prevent copious amounts of applicants and therefore limited it to those who really want the job. Online tests were difficult - surprised I got through to be honest. Practice the ones from the SHL website. They are the most relevant ones. Interview was fine - very friendly lady. They ask a great deal of competency based questions, but are every specific, so in one question they might ask you to demonstrate 3 different competencies in one activity. I suggest having a list of 8 activities where you can demonstrate competencies so that you always have something to say and are not repeating material.

Interview Questions

• Who are Unilever's competitors? What gives them the competitive advantage/edge? Why?   Answer Question

Information Analyst Interview

Interview

Open Job Posting or candidates with relevant qualification/experience interviewed

Interview Questions

• How will you manage in a given scenario which you have not experienced.   2 Answers

Happy with present employer

Interview

My initial application was accepted which consisted of a number of competency based questions as well as the normal information you have to input. The person conducting the telephone interview was very friendly and put me at ease and asked questions involving why do I want to work at Unilever and for Human resouces as well as a number of more competency based questions linked around their qualities as a company. I got the decline around a week and a half after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What area of human resources I would prefer to go into out of three that were listed. Although I had made a note of these three areas from the website, the interviewer wanted reasons and I wasnt too sure what each area consisted of .   Answer Question

Sales Administrative Interview

Interview

2 interviews. one with hr and one with 2 sales manager. both nice and nothing too challenging. they ask quesitons about the quality needed for this position, such as questionss related to being careful as well as the interpersonal ability.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

all together 4 steps: 1 resume selection 2 online test 3 phone interview 4 onsite assessment center interview. phone interview is basic resume walk through and several culture fit questions. may have behavioral questions during the phone interview but depends on the interviewer. not so hard. you've got to be very familiar with the culture, leadership standards, brands, and csr of the company

Interview Questions

• i just finised the phone interview and waiting form the result   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Applied online through campus career centre was contacted for an on-campus interview the next day to happen later that week. Two interviewers. Entirely behavioural - questions like Why Unilever, tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult team member, what is your greatest strength. Left a lot of time to answer my questions. They do not tell you if you're not selected, must contact to confirm.

Interview Questions

Interview

group discusssion ,telephonic interview

Interview Questions

• which is more important for you money or profile?   2 Answers

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

had logical and numerical tests, tests were pretty hard,, then had a 1-hour telephone interview. was asked general questions about why Unilever, why fmcg, what issues are affecting Unilever, what actions did you take to find out about Unilever and about Finance department, creative ideas, what skills do you think you have to become a good manager?

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went out of your way to satisfy customers   1 Answer

Associate Finance Management Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Initial Phone interview with a Finance Manger. I was asked the standard 'tell me about yourself' questions + why Unilever. Then went into a mini case regarding pros/cons of merging 2 divisions at Unilever. Second Interview ended up being over the phone for me as well, though that's not typical. This interview was with another Finance Manager + CFO. Standard 'tell me about yourself' questions, + why Unilever. They were more trying to assess fit and likeability. No case in the 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No real negotiations for an internship. The offer is fairly standard.