Unilever

Updated Nov 17, 2014
Updated Nov 17, 2014

3.1

Information Analyst Interview

Open Job Posting or candidates with relevant qualification/experience interviewed

Interview Questions
    • How will you manage in a given scenario which you have not experienced.   View Answers (2)

Happy with present employer

Human Resources Assistant Interview

My initial application was accepted which consisted of a number of competency based questions as well as the normal information you have to input. The person conducting the telephone interview was very friendly and put me at ease and asked questions involving why do I want to work at Unilever and for Human resouces as well as a number of more competency based questions linked around their qualities as a company. I got the decline around a week and a half after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • What area of human resources I would prefer to go into out of three that were listed. Although I had made a note of these three areas from the website, the interviewer wanted reasons and I wasnt too sure what each area consisted of .   Answer Question

Customer Development Program Interview

Interview process was 1:1 30 minute on campus for first round.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you took an initiative   View Answer

Finance Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Unilever.

Application is very lengthy, I think they do this to prevent copious amounts of applicants and therefore limited it to those who really want the job.

Online tests were difficult - surprised I got through to be honest. Practice the ones from the SHL website. They are the most relevant ones.

Interview was fine - very friendly lady. They ask a great deal of competency based questions, but are every specific, so in one question they might ask you to demonstrate 3 different competencies in one activity. I suggest having a list of 8 activities where you can demonstrate competencies so that you always have something to say and are not repeating material.

Interview Questions
    • Who are Unilever's competitors? What gives them the competitive advantage/edge? Why?   Answer Question

Customer Development Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Unilever.

Applied online through campus career centre was contacted for an on-campus interview the next day to happen later that week. Two interviewers. Entirely behavioural - questions like Why Unilever, tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult team member, what is your greatest strength. Left a lot of time to answer my questions. They do not tell you if you're not selected, must contact to confirm.

GRADUATE POSITION Interview

The process required me to do a psychometric test to finish in 20 minutes. The questions were hard and i did not do well! STUDY HARD folks.

Marketing Placement Interview

Online Application - Telephone Interview - Assessment Centre

Management Trainee Interview

1st round - Filling in online questionaire. It is rather long and will require time to plan out response before submitting.

2nd round - Phone interview. They will ask questions similar to the online questionaire. All you need to do is to answer them confidently. It helps to have your answers in front of you.

3rd round - Assessment Centre. Consisting of 1 to 1 face interview, 1 to 1 case presentation, and group discussion. Will take up the whole day.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected. Everything was pretty straightforward. You just have to be confident and eloquent.   Answer Question

Unilever MT Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Unilever.

Three rounds. Online screening, Tele Interview and AC

Online screening is the key, need to take extra effort
    Face to face interview in AC is similar to the Tele interview

Financial Analyst Interview

Telephone interview was by lady from HR and took about 30 mins.
    She asked all typical compentancy questions such as examples of teamwork, conflict, communication skills
    Then why I wanted to work for Unilever and how I would fit in.
    Next she wanted to know a current economical factor and to explain the impact on the industry and unilever.

Interview Questions
    • Give a current economical factor and explain the impact on the industry and unilever.   Answer Question