Unilever

255 candidate interviews

Information Analyst Interview

Information Analyst

Interviewed at Unilever

Interview Details – Open Job Posting or candidates with relevant qualification/experience interviewed

Interview Question – How will you manage in a given scenario which you have not experienced.   View Answers (2)

Reason for Declining – Happy with present employer

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Human Resources Assistant

Interviewed at Unilever

Interview Details – My initial application was accepted which consisted of a number of competency based questions as well as the normal information you have to input. The person conducting the telephone interview was very friendly and put me at ease and asked questions involving why do I want to work at Unilever and for Human resouces as well as a number of more competency based questions linked around their qualities as a company. I got the decline around a week and a half after the interview.

Interview Question – What area of human resources I would prefer to go into out of three that were listed. Although I had made a note of these three areas from the website, the interviewer wanted reasons and I wasnt too sure what each area consisted of .   Answer Question

Customer Development Program Interview

Customer Development Program

Interviewed at Unilever

Interview Details – Interview process was 1:1 30 minute on campus for first round.

Interview Question – Name a time when you took an initiative   View Answer

Finance Manager Interview

Finance Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Unilever.

Interview Details – Application is very lengthy, I think they do this to prevent copious amounts of applicants and therefore limited it to those who really want the job.

Online tests were difficult - surprised I got through to be honest. Practice the ones from the SHL website. They are the most relevant ones.

Interview was fine - very friendly lady. They ask a great deal of competency based questions, but are every specific, so in one question they might ask you to demonstrate 3 different competencies in one activity. I suggest having a list of 8 activities where you can demonstrate competencies so that you always have something to say and are not repeating material.

Interview Question – Who are Unilever's competitors? What gives them the competitive advantage/edge? Why?   Answer Question

Customer Development Intern Interview

Customer Development Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Unilever.

Interview Details – Applied online through campus career centre was contacted for an on-campus interview the next day to happen later that week. Two interviewers. Entirely behavioural - questions like Why Unilever, tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult team member, what is your greatest strength. Left a lot of time to answer my questions. They do not tell you if you're not selected, must contact to confirm.

Interview Question – Market sizing question   Answer Question

GRADUATE POSITION Interview

GRADUATE POSITION

Interviewed at Unilever

Interview Details – The process required me to do a psychometric test to finish in 20 minutes. The questions were hard and i did not do well! STUDY HARD folks.

Interview Question – The pyschometric test, i was not prepared for this!   Answer Question

Marketing Placement Interview

Marketing Placement

Interviewed at Unilever

Interview Details – Online Application - Telephone Interview - Assessment Centre

Interview Question – What do you expect to be doing as part of your role?   View Answers (2)

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee

Interviewed at Unilever

Interview Details – 1st round - Filling in online questionaire. It is rather long and will require time to plan out response before submitting.

2nd round - Phone interview. They will ask questions similar to the online questionaire. All you need to do is to answer them confidently. It helps to have your answers in front of you.

3rd round - Assessment Centre. Consisting of 1 to 1 face interview, 1 to 1 case presentation, and group discussion. Will take up the whole day.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected. Everything was pretty straightforward. You just have to be confident and eloquent.   Answer Question

Unilever MT Interview

Unilever MT

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Unilever.

Interview Details – Three rounds. Online screening, Tele Interview and AC

Online screening is the key, need to take extra effort
Face to face interview in AC is similar to the Tele interview

Interview Question – Why Unilever again after I have given all my reasons   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

Interviewed at Unilever

Interview Details – Telephone interview was by lady from HR and took about 30 mins.
She asked all typical compentancy questions such as examples of teamwork, conflict, communication skills
Then why I wanted to work for Unilever and how I would fit in.
Next she wanted to know a current economical factor and to explain the impact on the industry and unilever.

Interview Question – Give a current economical factor and explain the impact on the industry and unilever.   Answer Question

Worked for Unilever? Contribute to the Community!