Unilever

Getting the Interview

232 candidate interviews

Summer Intern Interview

Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Unilever in August 2012.

Interview Details – You need to submit your resumes to the HR in charge. Next, they will call you via phone for the interview. Then, they will interview you with a set of questions. Once they like you and you are fit, they will hire you on the spot and call you afterwards for confirmation. otherwise, they will call you if you got the job

Interview Question – These are the skills you need to have, if you have them, how wel do you think you can carry it out?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Planner Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Unilever.

Interview Details – applied through the career fair at my school, was contacted about a month later for an interview. pretty standard interview, nothing surprising.

Interview Question – what will the biggest challenge for you be when you come into the working world   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Sales Analyst Interview

Cincinnati, OH

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Unilever in July 2010.

Interview Details – In person interview with 3 business managers and then an interview with the team leader.

Interview Question – Unexpectedly started at the bottom of my resume and worked his way up.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They didn't really negotiate, it was an entry level position.

Supply Chain Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Unilever.

Interview Details – Knowing an internal connection will help

Intern Interview

Nairobi (Kenya)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Unilever in July 2011.

Interview Details – applied online, got contacted by a recruiter took 1 week.

Interview Question – creating a portal   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Interviewed at Unilever

Interview Details – Process took 2 weeks. Interviewed with HR Director and questions were straightforward.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you as a summer intern and what are going to be your contributions.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Graduate Trainee Interview

Istanbul (Turkey)

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Unilever in May 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online for the process in December 2012 and have been called for an interview in April 2013. I was welcomed by two people, one from procurement department and the other one from HR department. They asked me questions based on my experiences, such as conflicts, how I handled them, what I learmt from them etc.

Then I was called for the recruitment day in May 2013. We were 6 people, the morning started with a written case interview about handling a production problem and deciding where to open a factory. Then we were given several problems and we discussed which three were the most important ones. After lunch, we were given a short time to study another case and we provided individual presentations as a role player, which was very difficult. At the end, we had individual interviews, where we were provided feedback based on why we were recruited or not.

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you faced a situation which was unethical and how you handled it   Answer Question

Key Account Salesman Interview

São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Unilever in June 2012.

Interview Details – Well, from the beginning i"ve started with a phone interview telling about me, than i've done computer test of IQ, skills and Personality, the skill test includes knowledge of office excel, after this i've made more 3 interviews, one with skype with a staffing agency and the 2 others in the headquarter with managers and Sales Director.

Interview Question – was a question to turning my life experience into business cases, and how what i've learned (about trips as funny stuff) in my life i can use to reach the goals on job   Answer Question

Unilever Future Leaders Program Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Unilever.

Interview Details – After application was contacted within two weeks and invited for an interview at HQ. Was a very friendly, competency-based interview to assess how you react in certain situations (e.g. when have you had a situation where you've been overwhelmed with work and what did you do, or have you ever experienced a difficult situation with a colleague and how did you handle this).

Two weeks after the interview I was invited to the assessment centre. It was a full day of interviews, group exercises and business challenges. It was a long and difficult day, but was interesting none the less.

The whole application process was very efficient and friendly, and really showed they care about those people applying for positions.

Interview Question – Business case about assessing a company's current HR situation and how to improve upon this.   Answer Question

Unilever Marketing/Customer Development Summer Internship Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Unilever.

Interview Details – I applied to the internship through university career services and on-site recruiting. Applicants were notified if they were selected for an interview within 5 days of the application due date, interviews were two days later. Four people were selected for an interview. I was selected for the position and was notified the next day verbally. I was contacted by HR three days later with the formal offer and had a week to accept (deadline seemed flexible).

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Unilever

Worked for Unilever? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Unilever interview questions and advice. All 232 interview reviews posted anonymously by Unilever employees and interview candidates.