Unilever

250 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Unilever Marketing/Customer Development Summer Internship Interview

Unilever Marketing/Customer Development Summer Internship

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Unilever.

Interview Details – I applied to the internship through university career services and on-site recruiting. Applicants were notified if they were selected for an interview within 5 days of the application due date, interviews were two days later. Four people were selected for an interview. I was selected for the position and was notified the next day verbally. I was contacted by HR three days later with the formal offer and had a week to accept (deadline seemed flexible).

Interview Questions

Associate Finance Manager Interview

Associate Finance Manager

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Unilever.

Interview Details – Typical behavior questions

Interview Question – Nothing really You can probably find sample questions online to practice.   Answer Question

Call Center Interview

Call Center
Englewood Cliffs, NJ

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Unilever in March 2014.

Interview Details – Received phone call from recruiter. Went to Unilever and met with 2 department managers and later with department head. Normal "what would you do" questions. Very positive experience. Everyone was friendly and smiling. Job pays very low ($12 hr) but the perks look good and there looks like room for advancement after 1 year. There is a background check and drug test. Atmosphere was laid back but busy.

Interview Question – Describe yourself in 5 adjectives   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation available Salary is $12 per hour and you have to stay in same position for 1 full year before you can apply for any other job in the company

Finance Intern Interview

Finance Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Unilever in February 2014.

Interview Details – I applied through university website and got an on campus interview for 45 mins. For interns that is the only interview to get the formal offer. All typical behavioral questions.

Interview Question – What quality do you think can make you be a good manager   Answer Question

Finance Intern Interview

Finance Intern

Interviewed at Unilever

Interview Details – I applied for the internship through my college's career services. Got the interview and prepared for a behavioral. Didn't get asked a single thing. Instead the interviewer wanted me to ask him about the company and position. It was really laid back and basically just a regular conversation.

Supply Chain Interview

Supply Chain

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Unilever.

Interview Details – on campus, had an interview two days later after meeting

Interview Question – No difficult questions mostly behavioral   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Marketing & Customer Development Internship Program Interview

Marketing & Customer Development Internship Program
Ithaca, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Unilever in November 2013.

Interview Details – I attended an information session on Cornell University's campus. I then submitted a resume and cover letter through the the University's online recruitment platform. I heard back within two weeks and was invited for a on campus interview about three weeks later. The interview was very laid back. It was conducted by one of the alums who held the information session. the interview was strictly behavioral, although I was prepared for advertisement and marketing critiques. I would also be well versed in CPGs. I believe I got an unusually easy interview. However, I think most of these interviews are less intimidating than those in the finance or consulting field.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I heard back about a month later first via informal email, then with an attached .pdf document stating the terms and compensation for the internship.

Marketing & Customer Development Interview

Marketing & Customer Development

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Unilever.

Interview Details – Got an interview through campus recruiting, prepared for and received mostly behavioral questions but some technical questions sprinkled in.

Interview Question – Where do you see the CPG market going?   Answer Question

Senior Finance Manager Interview

Senior Finance Manager
Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Unilever in February 2010.

Interview Details – Very easy and thorough

Interview Question – Why I wanted to work at Unilever   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Easy and they were responsive

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Assistant Brand Manager
Englewood, NJ

I interviewed at Unilever in November 2011.

Interview Details – Great and informative but took about 2 months