Unilever

Updated Jan 18, 2015
Updated Jan 18, 2015

3.1

Supply Chain Planner Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Unilever.

applied through the career fair at my school, was contacted about a month later for an interview. pretty standard interview, nothing surprising.

Interview Questions
    • what will the biggest challenge for you be when you come into the working world   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Process took 2 weeks. Interviewed with HR Director and questions were straightforward.

Interview Questions
    • Why should we hire you as a summer intern and what are going to be your contributions.   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Applied on website, then was invited for in person interview. Asked basic questions, more like a conversation.

Interview Questions
    • How did you handle someone taking credit for your work?   Answer Question
    I am still waiting on a phone call.

Unilever Marketing/Customer Development Summer Internship Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Unilever.

I applied to the internship through university career services and on-site recruiting. Applicants were notified if they were selected for an interview within 5 days of the application due date, interviews were two days later. Four people were selected for an interview. I was selected for the position and was notified the next day verbally. I was contacted by HR three days later with the formal offer and had a week to accept (deadline seemed flexible).

Associate Finance Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Unilever.

Typical behavior questions

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really You can probably find sample questions online to practice.   Answer Question

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood Cliffs, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Unilever in March 2014.

Received phone call from recruiter. Went to Unilever and met with 2 department managers and later with department head. Normal "what would you do" questions. Very positive experience. Everyone was friendly and smiling. Job pays very low ($12 hr) but the perks look good and there looks like room for advancement after 1 year. There is a background check and drug test. Atmosphere was laid back but busy.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation available Salary is $12 per hour and you have to stay in same position for 1 full year before you can apply for any other job in the company

Finance Intern Interview

I applied for the internship through my college's career services. Got the interview and prepared for a behavioral. Didn't get asked a single thing. Instead the interviewer wanted me to ask him about the company and position. It was really laid back and basically just a regular conversation.

Supply Chain Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Unilever.

on campus, had an interview two days later after meeting

Marketing & Customer Development Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Unilever.

Got an interview through campus recruiting, prepared for and received mostly behavioral questions but some technical questions sprinkled in.

Finance Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Unilever in February 2014.

I applied through university website and got an on campus interview for 45 mins. For interns that is the only interview to get the formal offer. All typical behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • What quality do you think can make you be a good manager   Answer Question