Unilever Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2015

3.1

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Unilever (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2013.

Interview

The interview was very simple. Based on prior experience and results delivered there. Also was quizzed on what I want to do in the future. It happened in a cafe so that was a relief.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Unilever (Bangalore (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

good, HR interview, Manager round, Director Round, Compensation discussion, 1st release of compensation, final release of compensation, Offer letter release, it was good but interview and closure of offer letter takes a long time.. it took almost 5 months for me.

Quality Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jonesboro, AR

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Unilever (Jonesboro, AR) in September 2014.

Interview

Before Unilever will hire you you must first go through a hiring company called ManPower. Doing this means that you'll be able to get trained while being paid. The hiring process takes a while through Unilever's system. After ManPower clears you for work you then have to go to Unilever for a secondary interview with the quality supervisor and the quality manager. If everything goes well then you will be hired.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you had to make a tough decision based off of your leadership experience.   Answer Question

F L T Job Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Unilever (Leeds, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Sent c.v then had phone call to attend an assessment day wich involved team building wich took a few hours then I was called back for a 1 on 1 interview wich I failed in getting the job

Interview Questions

• What skills could I bring to unilever   1 Answer

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Unilever (Nairobi (Kenya)) in February 2015.

Interview

Full day process that begun with a case study that you prepare and present to the panel, Group works, and one on one interviews. there was also a quick fire session, in which candidates pick a topic from a box and have 5mins to discuss whatever issue is presented.

Quality Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Unilever (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in December 2013.

Interview

Systematic and good for a lower grade. Interview was very practical and not much technical questions were asked. The interviewer was looking to see how smart are we and how do we handle situation,

Product Claims Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Sunlight, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Unilever (Port Sunlight, England (UK)).

Interview

Very straight forward, they give you an example of some claims and you give your suggestions how you would solve the issues. They don't tend to give alot of facial expressions throughout so you can't judge how they feel about you, but overall its a typical interview.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Unilever (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in April 2014.

Interview

it was just one hour-long interview with the line manager. She explained possible projects that I would be assigned to, and asked for my preferences. The interview questions probed into a variety of experiences from extra-curricular work. Reasons and motivations for why I wanted the position and the company were also asked.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation when you went beyond your call of duty to cater to a customer's needs.   Answer Question

Information Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Unilever in October 2012.

Interview

There were three rounds of Interview which include Two rounds of Technical round & one HR Round of Interview. Interview questions was mainly on the Previous Work experience. second round was on Behavioral & attitude.

Summer Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Unilever (London, England (UK)) in March 2014.

Interview

- online - psychometric - telephone - assessment day (competency interview, group exercise and case study) They mark you on these competencies: Growth Mindset You have a positive attitude about the company's future and a passion for growth and winning. You take the lead and seek fresh opportunities; insist on innovation and never settle for 'good enough'. Consumer and Customer Focus You have a passion to improve the lives of our consumers and customers and bring their voice into everything we do and the decisions we make. You are externally focused and go the extra mile in order to exceed consumer and customer expectations. Bias for Action You bring a sense of urgency to getting things done and making tough decisions, avoiding over-debating or over-analyzing issues. You're results-focused, and drive for simplification by keeping the end goal in sight at all times. Accountability and Responsibility You make commitments and hold yourself accountable for delivery. You take pride in delivering work to the highest standards and acknowledge when things are not up to scratch. You let people know clearly, at the beginning, what is expected in terms of performance and hold them accountable for delivery. Building Talent and Teams You inspire through action and lead by example. You challenge people to do their best work and spend time coaching individuals and teams to ensure that they realise their full potential. You constantly challenge yourself to grow and improve.