Unilever

Updated Feb 25, 2015
Updated Feb 25, 2015

3.1

Territory Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Unilever.

Interviewed through campus recruiting. People were nice and very positive

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time that you encounted conflict and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Planner Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Unilever.

applied through the career fair at my school, was contacted about a month later for an interview. pretty standard interview, nothing surprising.

Interview Questions
    • what will the biggest challenge for you be when you come into the working world   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Process took 2 weeks. Interviewed with HR Director and questions were straightforward.

Interview Questions
    • Why should we hire you as a summer intern and what are going to be your contributions.   Answer Question

Distributor Development Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Unilever in April 2014.

The recruiters are professional and do their best to be available when you need them for questions. I asked lots of questions over a phone interview with the hiring manager, they really had no great strategies or category management backing to theories. I thought to go through with an interview face to face. All managers are very unprofessional, could not get a handshake upon initial meeting with the hiring manager. They were also very on time coming into the interview= late. Most of the questions I asked were based on ROI, contracts, promotions for which they really had no great answers. I went through with another interview, the panel. This had to of been the most unprofessional experience I have ever had. No one introduced themselves, had no idea who was who, how long they had been with the company, just their job title. I had to ask for an introduction and they said they could do it later. Never did. They asked the same questions from the first interview. It was like déjà vu with a different group of people. They are not well prepared and I would stay far away from this segment. Other segments seem more appealing.

Marketing Management Training Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Unilever.

Went through 4 rounds of interviews: IQ test, Phone interview, Personal interview in the US, Phone interview in Kenya. There were personality questions, situational questions and a case interview. Getting information from their website gave me a good idea on what qualities they would be looking for in terms of innovation, team work etc.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me something about you that is not on your resumè   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Applied on website, then was invited for in person interview. Asked basic questions, more like a conversation.

Interview Questions
    • How did you handle someone taking credit for your work?   Answer Question
    I am still waiting on a phone call.

Unilever Marketing/Customer Development Summer Internship Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Unilever.

I applied to the internship through university career services and on-site recruiting. Applicants were notified if they were selected for an interview within 5 days of the application due date, interviews were two days later. Four people were selected for an interview. I was selected for the position and was notified the next day verbally. I was contacted by HR three days later with the formal offer and had a week to accept (deadline seemed flexible).

Associate Finance Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Unilever.

Typical behavior questions

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really You can probably find sample questions online to practice.   Answer Question

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood Cliffs, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Unilever in March 2014.

Received phone call from recruiter. Went to Unilever and met with 2 department managers and later with department head. Normal "what would you do" questions. Very positive experience. Everyone was friendly and smiling. Job pays very low ($12 hr) but the perks look good and there looks like room for advancement after 1 year. There is a background check and drug test. Atmosphere was laid back but busy.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation available Salary is $12 per hour and you have to stay in same position for 1 full year before you can apply for any other job in the company

Finance Intern Interview

I applied for the internship through my college's career services. Got the interview and prepared for a behavioral. Didn't get asked a single thing. Instead the interviewer wanted me to ask him about the company and position. It was really laid back and basically just a regular conversation.