Unilever Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2014
Updated Sep 12, 2014

3.1

Business Partner Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Unilever.

Applied online and got a phone interview by HR a week after. Had face to face interview by Hiring Manager 3 weeks after.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions, just the basic ones like tell me something about yourself, discuss your work history, how do you handle conflict etc.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Online submission of application and online aptitude test, followed by phone interview then assessment centre. Telephone interview was mostly standard qns unexpectedly. Thought the qns were more difficult initially, so I ended up thinking too much before the interview as I didn't expect their qns to be much more straightforward.

Procurement Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

interviewed at Unilever in January 2013.

First of all, they are going to tell you to talk about yourself. Then they are going to ask some specific questions, according to what you said. Also they are going to ask how do you see your career in 5 years?

Interview Questions
    • Think about one product of the company and try to figure out how many units of this product the company sell on your country.   Answer Question

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Englewood Cliffs, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Unilever in March 2014.

Received phone call from recruiter. Went to Unilever and met with 2 department managers and later with department head. Normal "what would you do" questions. Very positive experience. Everyone was friendly and smiling. Job pays very low ($12 hr) but the perks look good and there looks like room for advancement after 1 year. There is a background check and drug test. Atmosphere was laid back but busy.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation available Salary is $12 per hour and you have to stay in same position for 1 full year before you can apply for any other job in the company

Finance Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Unilever in February 2014.

I applied through university website and got an on campus interview for 45 mins. For interns that is the only interview to get the formal offer. All typical behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • What quality do you think can make you be a good manager   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager - Unilever Future Leaders Program (Graduate) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milan (Italy)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Unilever in April 2012.

1. Screening phone call with HR
    2. Individual interview with hiring manager
    3. Individual interview with brand Director or Vice President (optional)
    4. Individual business case resolution
    5. Group discussion and business case resolution
    6. Individual presentation of business case solution to HR and hiring managers

Interview Questions
    • Based on the data available in the booklet you've been given, tell us which UK factories should remain open and which ones should be closed down, based on current capacity, employment, productivity and demand information.   Answer Question

AM-Procurement-Dubai-Jebel Ali FZ Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Unilever in January 2014.

It has been over 2 months and still no clue. No one responds to follow-up calls. No clue where you are stuck in the hiring process. No e-mail return message also. HR said line manager would call and that I have forwarded your info on to him. Even if not selected, please at least inform candidates so they can move on with their lives.

Category Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Auckland (New Zealand)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland (New Zealand)

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Unilever.

I came into Unilever through the graduate program. It was not as much an interview as a day of test, tasks and interviews. The day followed this structure:
    1. Tests.
    2. Group Discussion based on 15 minute pre-read.
    3. Individual assessment based on a 20 minute to read a case and present findings.
    4. Interview.
    5. Psychometric testing.

Negotiate if you have grounds to (relevant experience). You probably don't have much to go on if you are a grad. Don't expect the best pay.

Finance Intern Interview

I applied for the internship through my college's career services. Got the interview and prepared for a behavioral. Didn't get asked a single thing. Instead the interviewer wanted me to ask him about the company and position. It was really laid back and basically just a regular conversation.

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Unilever in September 2010.

One round of interview by hiring manager and line manager of hiring manager. Overall interview experience was good as most of the questions are relevant

Interview Questions
    • What is the most difficult customer experience you have been through and how you resolve it?   Answer Question