Unilever Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2015

3.1

Programmer Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Unilever (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Online application the form requires a lot of detail but that's actually quite good. I had a phone call and email to arrange Skype interview. After interview didn't hear back and emailed for feedback. Still no response.

Interview Questions

• Questions around their leadership behaviours   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Unilever (Moscow (Russia)) in April 2011.

Interview

The recruitment process included several stages: 1). submission of form; 2). telephone intervive 3). assessment center the interview process was too lengthy and took too much time to get event the first feedback.

Interview Questions

• tell us about your motivation. give examples of leadership skills   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Unilever (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in October 2014.

Interview

One day interview. I received a text and e-mail coming from the HR assigned to interns. Went to the office then met with my boss if I'd land the internship in business information. Simple questions, asked about my project, my technical skills, If I'd be interested in the nature of the job. A few hours later I received the result.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rotterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Unilever (Rotterdam (Netherlands)) in June 2014.

Interview

Motivation letter + CV sent to an employee, received employee referral and then was invited for an an on-side interview. Received the offer informally after a week, received the contract 3 weeks later. It is important here to apply on time, the process takes quite long.

Assistant Chef De Produit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Unilever (Paris (France)) in April 2015.

Interview

J'ai uniquement fait les deux premières étapes à savoir Postuler en ligne et entretien téléphonique. Je n'ai pas été au bout du processus mais après ces deux étapes il y a une première sélection et si on est retenu on doit se rendre au siège pour un entretien en face à face

Interview Questions

• Pourquoi unilever? pourquoi la marque? pourquoi chef de produit?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Unilever (Lahore (Pakistan)) in April 2015.

Interview

Professional and in a very discreet manner. The panel was thorough with their questions regarding Supply chain planning and made sure that they got a complete feel of my technical know how and relevance to the said job. All in all i would say that the panel of interviewers were very detailed oriented and wanted me to explain the MPS. S& OP cycle in detail. Furthermore they asked about my career aspirations and plans.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions related to Supply Chain Planning   1 Answer

Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Unilever (Sydney (Australia)) in September 2014.

Interview

Skype interview: -general questions on why you want to work at unilever, what distinguishes the company from others. The remainder of the interview was based around situational questions such as giving a time when you had to convince someone of something etc. Overall the interview took around 30minutes and was fairly relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Give a time when you had to convince another team member of an idea you had and the process you went about convincing them?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Unilever (College Park, MD) in March 2013.

Interview

Campus recruiting- fairly standard- key was friendliness - no tricks here - campus alumni were the recruiters - helpful to mention that I had friends who did the program before and loved it

Unilever LeadershipProgrammer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Unilever (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

1. Online assessment - rather challenging due to time constraints 2. Telephone interview - they asked very basic, standard interview questions 3. Assessment center - extremely challenging, and be prepared to speak your mind, and organize your thoughts Did not get it, and got a call about 2 months later telling me areas for improvement

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join unilever   2 Answers

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Unilever in December 2014.

Interview

After a first application screening and numerical and logical online tests I was offered a telephone interview. The interview lasted half an hour, the lady was very friendly and the whole process was easy (although some awkward silences, the recruiter was probably taking notes).