Unilever

Updated Jan 22, 2015
Updated Jan 22, 2015

3.1

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Interview process was very straight forward with no curve balls or anything. The recruiters were very easy to talk to and made the whole process very smooth. Most of the questions they asked were about my resume, past work experience and behavioral based questions. They also asked a few questions based on basic supply chain knowledge.

Interview Questions
    • If you were president of the school, what three things would you do to make it better?   Answer Question

Future Leader's Programmer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Unilever.

Lengthy online application followed by numerical and verbal reasoning tests.
    Phone interview lasted an hour- very thorough. usual competency based questions with questions about why unilever and the programme/ business area etc. woman did not give anything away on the phone. they have a lot to cover so be prepared to be as concise as possible

Interview Questions
    • standard competency questions. know about unilever and why you want to work for them   View Answer

Associate Brand Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Unilever in October 2013.

Lots of behavioral questions and case questions and includes asking you to give multiple examples. Be prepared to explain why you want to go into the CPG industry, why Unilever, and also give examples of your favorite Unilever brand and good brands and bad brands.

Interview Questions
    • To give 10 examples of something and then right after give 10 more.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied online – interviewed at Unilever in February 2014.

Applied online, then got a phone call confirmation for going through to next round of 'career day' or some sort with around 30 people. The day started off with a tour around the office, and then presentation for company introduction, sharing of past management trainee from the year before. It was then followed by a group discussion/ case study that was not monitored, and finished off with a written test consisting of around 8 short questions to answer.

Summer Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Unilever.

After the online application, there was a telephone interview, then an assessment center followed by a final one-to-one interview. The assessment center is basically a group of interviews (about 8-10 people) sitting together discussing a business case. The case I encountered was a new product launch.

Interview Questions
    • The assessment center may be the most difficult step for Unilever interviews.   Answer Question

Human Resources Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Unilever.

It was straightforward with hiring manager and peer.
    It was for a contract position and they have shared much about the job and it was transparent.
    They were friendly and provided a good image of the Company and I was happy to receive the job offer.

It was a contract position and I thought it was a good offer.

Production Worker Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Unilever in November 2012.

Worker for Unilever as a temp. for 6 months . assigned to various production lines during that time.
    never missed a day or was late .. I was then asked to go online to apply through the company
    website. tThey contacted me back and requested an interview .. I then was contacted 2 weeks later to
    report to work in early January.

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campus (Nepal)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campus (Nepal)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Unilever.

I talked to them at my campus career fair and then was asked to an interview on campus. I didn't think it went very well but I was called the next week with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Why should we hire you when you have no supply chain experience?   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate

Intern Interview

They basically took you into a room with two people and interviwed with basic behavioural questions. They also had a small case study, 2-3 weeks until they tell you the result.

Interview Questions
    • Whats the most interesting piece of news you have seen about unilever?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Unilever in December 2013.

First is the online application and the online test. Then goes to the telephone interview or the first face-to-face interview according to your location. The final interview is a one-day assessment including group interview, 2 case analysis and a 1 to 1 interview with some senior leader in the company. The final interview is located on Shanghai if you apply for MT position in the Unilever China. Transportation, one-night accommodation and meals on the assessment day are provided.

Interview Questions
    • Please set up a 3-year financial plan to help the firm break even based on materials provided.   Answer Question