Unilever Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015

3.1

Marketing Management Training Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Went through 4 rounds of interviews: IQ test, Phone interview, Personal interview in the US, Phone interview in Kenya. There were personality questions, situational questions and a case interview. Getting information from their website gave me a good idea on what qualities they would be looking for in terms of innovation, team work etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about you that is not on your resumè   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

I applied to the internship through university career services and on-site recruiting. Applicants were notified if they were selected for an interview within 5 days of the application due date, interviews were two days later. Four people were selected for an interview. I was selected for the position and was notified the next day verbally. I was contacted by HR three days later with the formal offer and had a week to accept (deadline seemed flexible).

Associate Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Typical behavior questions

Interview Questions

• Nothing really You can probably find sample questions online to practice.   Answer Question

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood Cliffs, NJ) in March 2014.

Interview

Received phone call from recruiter. Went to Unilever and met with 2 department managers and later with department head. Normal "what would you do" questions. Very positive experience. Everyone was friendly and smiling. Job pays very low ($12 hr) but the perks look good and there looks like room for advancement after 1 year. There is a background check and drug test. Atmosphere was laid back but busy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation available Salary is $12 per hour and you have to stay in same position for 1 full year before you can apply for any other job in the company

Finance Intern Interview

Interview

I applied for the internship through my college's career services. Got the interview and prepared for a behavioral. Didn't get asked a single thing. Instead the interviewer wanted me to ask him about the company and position. It was really laid back and basically just a regular conversation.

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

on campus, had an interview two days later after meeting

Human Resources Manager Interview

Interview

Online application form to be filled followed by a personal interview

Interview Questions

• General HR questions related to work in my last organizations. Nothing particularly difficult.   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Application

Interview

All day event with multiple interviews at different managers at different times, covering the same items.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions, I did not have any question that stood out as being difficult.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Got an interview through campus recruiting, prepared for and received mostly behavioral questions but some technical questions sprinkled in.

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

It was very brief. I submitted my resume online and they scheduled an interview with the HR manager and hiring manager. The interview with the hiring manager was about an hour long. Those are the only people I met. Instead of calling me with a rejection, they sent a form email letting me know I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• They were standard interview questions - strengths and weaknesses, examples of accomplishments, etc. The HR manager asked me how I would deal with a difficult co-worker, to describe a client crisis and how I would manage it, they type of manager I prefer and what I would do when a boss disagrees with a recommendation/decision.   Answer Question