Unilever Interview Questions in Leatherhead, England

Updated Jun 24, 2015

3.7

Customer Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leatherhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Unilever (Leatherhead, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

Online application form consisting of all usual education and work experience sections. Then 3 competency questions. Telephone Interview involving more competency based questions. Assessment Centre- 3 sections- A 1 to 1 interview, an individual assessment using a case study and a group case study.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time you demonstrated leadership and how it affected the team you were in?   Answer Question

Financial Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leatherhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Unilever (Leatherhead, England (UK)) in October 2013.

Interview

- Online Application - Online Tests: Numerical - Telephone Interview - Assessment Centre

Interview Questions

• How do you manage risks? What do you know about the industry?   Answer Question

Service Operations Specialist - Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leatherhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Unilever (Leatherhead, England (UK)) in June 2013.

Interview

Interview lasted just under 1 hour several questions, about what i have done in the past and what I knew about Unilever.

Interview Questions

• A few questions about the process of supply chain, considering I had not worked in Supply chain before I used my knowledge from my Business HND course.   1 Answer

Negotiation

You can't negotiate with these managers thy just don't listen unless it is to do with food and cake

Graduate Future Leaders Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leatherhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Unilever (Leatherhead, England (UK)) in March 2013.

Interview

They are very accommodating throughout the process, paying up to £100 of your travel costs and putting up in a hotel before the assessment centre. The morning of the assessment centre, you and around 5 other candidates will be taken from the hotel to the Unilever headquarters in Leatherhead. Here your day will begin, as you are placed in a room and given an unbelievable amount of information to analyse, after which you will have to present the key points for around 20 minutes. My best advice for this task would be: time management.....sift through the waffle introductory information as fast as possible so that you can get to the crux of the matter and time to actually think about it. Next is the one-on-one interview.....basically the same stupid questions as the telephone interview that you are required to lie about: "please provide an example of a time when you have displayed super powers and single handedly improved relations between North and South Korea........ect" Finally you are put into a room with all the other candidates and asked to have a group discussion based on more wads of information regarding a business merger. This task should be fairly straight forward as you should basically be active in the discussion, but not overpowering. For me this stage was a complete mystery, as the guy who eventually got the job was completely unwilling to listen to anyone else's point of view.....

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Unilever? - you somehow have to seem excited about selling shampoo   Answer Question

IT Industrial Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leatherhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Unilever (Leatherhead, England (UK)) in May 2010.

Interview

There was 4 stages in the application process. Application form, online tests, telephone interview and then the half day assessment centre (known as selection board at Unilever). The application form can be very long, there was 4 questions each 300 words and another one 500 words. These questions matter as they screen candidates out according to the competencies and skills. The telephone interview is a standard competency based one.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

This was an advertised placement and salary was predefined.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leatherhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Unilever (Leatherhead, England (UK)) in January 2009.

Interview

Online application Telephone interview Online numerical and verbal tests Assessment centre (including senior manager/leader interview)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you managed an end-to-end supply chain   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiate if you are a direct entry candidate. No negotiation for graduates.