Unilever NV

Unilever NV Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Unilever NV

HR Manager Interview

Behaviour-based questions like "Tell me about a time where you showed a bias for action" or "Tell me about a time where you had to influence someone, or a group of people, to change their point of view." Then probing questions to dig into what you say and to see if you can demonstrate the leadership behaviours they are looking for. Also will check to see what you know about the company, about the brands and the competition.

Production Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owensboro, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owensboro, KY

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Unilever NV in November 2011.

I had a five month term as a team leader with temporary agency. Then had interview over the phone with a recruiter. Once the phone interview was a Go, I had a call the next week letting me know the date and time of my face to face interview. The interview was short and I left with a positive idea. I later was contacted for time and dates of my physical and urinalysis. Then I was given an offer, once I accepted they mailed me paperwork with contracts and benifits.

Interview Questions
    • Why would someone with your education want to work in a factory?   View Answer
    offer and acceptance

PhD Science Talent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vlaardingen (Netherlands)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vlaardingen (Netherlands)

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Unilever NV.

Three stages (Skype interview, phone interview, assessment day)
    1) Skype interview with technical director for assessment of technical knowledge
    2) Phone interview with HR specialist for assessment of competences
    3) Assessment day (interview, case study, presentation, group exercise); also included lunch with employees and pilot plant visit

Interview Questions
    • Competence-based interview with technical manager (lots of emphasis on Unilever standards of leadership)   Answer Question