Unilever PLC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Defi Engineer Interview

Defi Engineer
Hammond, IN

I applied online and interviewed at Unilever PLC.

Interview Details – The interview took a whole day. All the interview questions were expected, mostly behavioral questions. I interview with different staffs for a duration of about 40-45mins. It was a very great experience plus all the staffs at this particular location were very friendly including HR personnel that I had the first phone conversation with..

Interview Question – Why should we hire you over other candidates that applied for the same position you are applying for?   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Unilever PLC.

Interview Details – All day event with multiple interviews at different managers at different times, covering the same items.

Interview Question – Typical interview questions, I did not have any question that stood out as being difficult.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Intern Interview

Supply Chain Intern

Interviewed at Unilever PLC

Interview Details – Contacted after a career fair (which seems like a pretty common entry to this program). Interview was over Skype and about 45 minutes. It's best to just be genuine about your interest and definitely do sufficient research. It is a huge company so the offer/ acceptance process was a little bureaucratic.

Interview Question – Really nothing too out of the ordinary- mostly about experience and skills and why you are applying   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Supply Chain Intern Interview

Supply Chain Intern
Trumbull, CT

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Unilever PLC in December 2010.

Interview Details – Interview with a manager and another upper level employee. Focused mainly on experience even though it was for an internship. They seemed too busy to train someone and stressed that they wanted someone who could come in and hit the ground running. I was not offered the position because they went with a candidate who had SQL experience. In hindsight I'm glad I didn't get it because I don't think they would teach you very much, which is kind of the point of an internship.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you changed a process to make it better   View Answer
  • Talk about your experience with Excel, Access, and SQL   View Answer

Worked for Unilever PLC? Contribute to the Community!