Unilever PLC

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Defi Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hammond, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hammond, IN

I applied online – interviewed at Unilever PLC.

The interview took a whole day. All the interview questions were expected, mostly behavioral questions. I interview with different staffs for a duration of about 40-45mins. It was a very great experience plus all the staffs at this particular location were very friendly including HR personnel that I had the first phone conversation with..

Interview Questions
    • Why should we hire you over other candidates that applied for the same position you are applying for?   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Unilever PLC.

All day event with multiple interviews at different managers at different times, covering the same items.

Interview Questions
    • Typical interview questions, I did not have any question that stood out as being difficult.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Intern Interview

Contacted after a career fair (which seems like a pretty common entry to this program). Interview was over Skype and about 45 minutes. It's best to just be genuine about your interest and definitely do sufficient research. It is a huge company so the offer/ acceptance process was a little bureaucratic.

Interview Questions
    • Really nothing too out of the ordinary- mostly about experience and skills and why you are applying   Answer Question
    None

Supply Chain Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trumbull, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trumbull, CT

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Unilever PLC in December 2010.

Interview with a manager and another upper level employee. Focused mainly on experience even though it was for an internship. They seemed too busy to train someone and stressed that they wanted someone who could come in and hit the ground running. I was not offered the position because they went with a candidate who had SQL experience. In hindsight I'm glad I didn't get it because I don't think they would teach you very much, which is kind of the point of an internship.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you changed a process to make it better   View Answer
    • Talk about your experience with Excel, Access, and SQL   View Answer