Unilever

Relevance Date Difficulty

Packaging Manager Interview

Packaging Manager
Englewood, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Unilever in September 2008.

Interview Details – I used a recruiter and used a contact within the company to understand the most significiant interview questions. The recruiter called me and scheduled the interview. I went on campus and had approximately 12 interviews with different people in the organization. The fit was perfect from the begining however I met with the other business partners to see if I meshed with them. The entire process was enjoyable.

Interview Question – what do you have to offer us   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They meet my salary requirements but I negotiated vacation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Unilever

Worked for Unilever? Contribute to the Community!

Unilever Videos

Unilever – Why Work for Us?

About Unilever CREATING BETTER FUTURES MADE BY YOU About us We are the global company behind powerhouse brands such as Dove, Magnum and Surf. Our products are sold in more than 190 countries and are used by two… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Unilever Packaging Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Unilever employees and interview candidates.