Unilever

Relevance Date Difficulty

Retail Insights Analyst Interview

Retail Insights Analyst
Cincinnati, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Unilever in August 2009.

Interview Details – Interview process was quick and easy. I came in and met with 3 people all on the first interview and then came back for a second interview with the team lead. Unilever uses Accenture for recruiting and they were rude and not helpful. People were nice.

Interview Question – One of the interviewers started with a job I had 3 jobs ago. It just caught me off guard.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Accenture stated there was no room for negotiating because at that time, it was an entry level position.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Unilever

Worked for Unilever? Contribute to the Community!

Unilever Videos

Unilever – Why Work for Us?

About Unilever CREATING BETTER FUTURES MADE BY YOU About us We are the global company behind powerhouse brands such as Dove, Magnum and Surf. Our products are sold in more than 190 countries and are used by two… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Unilever Retail Insights Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Unilever employees and interview candidates.