Unilever

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Supply Chain

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Unilever.

Interview Details – on campus, had an interview two days later after meeting

Interview Question – No difficult questions mostly behavioral   Answer Question

Interviewed at Unilever

Interview Details – The whole process was all about competency questions. Phone interview was with someone from the HR department and it felt very artificial. I didn't enjoy it at all. The interviewer was typing my answer up as I was speaking which was very annoying and created long gaps in-between questions. They did not seem to have the knowledge of the position I applied for.

Interview Question – Tell me about the time when you had to persuade your team to follow your idea.   Answer Question

Supply Chain

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Unilever in October 2010.

Interview Details – Case Study and going through resume.

Interview Question – A company is producing a product and receives word from management to stop production and begin production on a new product for a promotion. How do you go about determining whether to stop production   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Supply Chain

The process took a day - interviewed at Unilever in September 2010.

Interview Details – This was a standard interview. It almost seemed as though the interviewer was just going through the motions. Perhaps they already had a candidate in mind and were simply following protocol to interview x number of candidates. After looking over my qualifications, I was given the usual questions. All very cordial and nice but somehow it felt like a big waste of time in the end. No I never got an offer, not even a "thank you for you interest".

Interview Question – I was asked which of their products was my LEAST favorite product.   Answer Question

Supply Chain

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Unilever in September 2009.

Interview Details – I applied for the graduate program. After their assessment I was a given a telephone interview first. It wa a very short one consisting of background check. Then, I was called to 1:1 interview. I passed it and one week later I performed group/panel interview. At the end of the last stage, I was not offered to a specified position.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you dealt with a difficult or sensitive situation that required extensive communication?   Answer Question
  • Describe a work based situation where you had to lead by example to achieve an objective?   Answer Question

Worked for Unilever? Contribute to the Community!