Unilever

Unilever Supply Chain Interview Questions

2.7

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Supply Chain Interview

The whole process was all about competency questions. Phone interview was with someone from the HR department and it felt very artificial. I didn't enjoy it at all. The interviewer was typing my answer up as I was speaking which was very annoying and created long gaps in-between questions. They did not seem to have the knowledge of the position I applied for.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about the time when you had to persuade your team to follow your idea.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

Supply Chain Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Unilever.

on campus, had an interview two days later after meeting

Supply Chain Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Unilever in October 2010.

Case Study and going through resume.

Interview Questions
    • A company is producing a product and receives word from management to stop production and begin production on a new product for a promotion. How do you go about determining whether to stop production   View Answer

Supply Chain Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Unilever in September 2010.

This was a standard interview. It almost seemed as though the interviewer was just going through the motions. Perhaps they already had a candidate in mind and were simply following protocol to interview x number of candidates. After looking over my qualifications, I was given the usual questions. All very cordial and nice but somehow it felt like a big waste of time in the end. No I never got an offer, not even a "thank you for you interest".

Interview Questions
    • I was asked which of their products was my LEAST favorite product.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Unilever in September 2009.

I applied for the graduate program. After their assessment I was a given a telephone interview first. It wa a very short one consisting of background check. Then, I was called to 1:1 interview. I passed it and one week later I performed group/panel interview. At the end of the last stage, I was not offered to a specified position.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of how you dealt with a difficult or sensitive situation that required extensive communication?   Answer Question
    • Describe a work based situation where you had to lead by example to achieve an objective?   Answer Question