Unilever Supply Chain Interview Questions

Updated Mar 8, 2015

3.1

Supply Chain () Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Unilever in February 2015.

Interview

- 2 online tests
- a 10 min phone interview (mainly about what you know about unilever and why you want to join the function you've applied)
- assessment centre which consisted of 3 parts -- Individual interview (mainly on behavioural questions, about 30 minutes), a case study (individual. 15 mins for preparation, 15 mins to present it to an interviewer), another case study (group, given some time to read on your own, and assessors will then watch your discussion in the group).

Interview Questions

• What do you know about unilever?
    Have you been a role model to anyone?
    How have you made someone, who in your opinion has not been contributing to the team, to contribute?
    Who are the competitors of unilever? and what are the competing goods?

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

The interview was conducted by two employees. It was more like a conversation rather than an interview. Very straightforward questions. The interview questions were more focused on leadership and what I can bring to the organization. I was not even a supply chain major but still received an offer. Amazing turn around. Got an offer a few days after interviewing.

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Unilever.

Interview

After the application form there was a telephone interview and further an assessment centre: I f only got up to the telephone interview. Very uncomfortable and hard so be prepared. Know the 5 standards of leadership.

Interview Questions

• tell us about a time where you have show growth mindset   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Interview

The whole process was all about competency questions. Phone interview was with someone from the HR department and it felt very artificial. I didn't enjoy it at all. The interviewer was typing my answer up as I was speaking which was very annoying and created long gaps in-between questions. They did not seem to have the knowledge of the position I applied for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the time when you had to persuade your team to follow your idea.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Unilever.

Interview

on campus, had an interview two days later after meeting

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

online application, phone interview assessment centre

Interview Questions

• name a time when you have received bad customer service. Why was this and how would you improve the customer service here?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Unilever (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2012.

Interview

A comfortable and frank interview with the hiring manager followed by a phone interview with the procurement director. The culture is a very open and professional one albeit it can be quite cold and impersonal working environment as most people travel, or work virtually therefore interpersonal relationships could only revolve around work.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about FMCG and how do you see your contribution to the company?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Unilever in October 2010.

Interview

Case Study and going through resume.

Interview Questions

• A company is producing a product and receives word from management to stop production and begin production on a new product for a promotion. How do you go about determining whether to stop production   1 Answer

Supply Chain Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Unilever in September 2010.

Interview

This was a standard interview. It almost seemed as though the interviewer was just going through the motions. Perhaps they already had a candidate in mind and were simply following protocol to interview x number of candidates. After looking over my qualifications, I was given the usual questions. All very cordial and nice but somehow it felt like a big waste of time in the end. No I never got an offer, not even a "thank you for you interest".

Interview Questions

• I was asked which of their products was my LEAST favorite product.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Unilever in September 2009.

Interview

I applied for the graduate program. After their assessment I was a given a telephone interview first. It wa a very short one consisting of background check. Then, I was called to 1:1 interview. I passed it and one week later I performed group/panel interview. At the end of the last stage, I was not offered to a specified position.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you dealt with a difficult or sensitive situation that required extensive communication?   Answer Question
    • Describe a work based situation where you had to lead by example to achieve an objective?   Answer Question