Union Bank N.A.

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Risk Management Internship Interview

Risk Management Internship

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Union Bank N.A. in June 2008.

Interview Details – I applied online for two positions within the bank. I was contacted about both but ended up getting an interview with the Risk group. The first interview was a phone interview with recruiters that was about 30 minutes long and asked all behavioral questions. The second interview was at the office with the supervisor I would be working under. He just went over what the job would entail and asked questions about my resume.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had a problem with a group and how did you solve that problem.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Union Bank N.A.

Worked for Union Bank N.A.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Union Bank N.A. Risk Management Internship interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Union Bank N.A. employees and interview candidates.