Union Corrugating Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Union Corrugating

Candidate Interview Review

Production/Shipping Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scranton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Union Corrugating (Scranton, PA) in November 2011.

Interview

The job opening was posted online. The first interview had zero structured questioning just a meet and greet, along with filling out paperwork. The second interview was with a Vice President and was more structured including talking about salary and compensation. Once the job was offered the Drug test followed and I was hired. The enitre process was about 10 days.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected part of the interview was that I was replacing a current employee and I was not to tell any of my sub-ordinates.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate, they told me what they pay I told them what I was making and what I would accept, The follow-up phone call with the job offer they told me they would agree to my requested salary.