Union Pacific

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Manager Interview

Business Manager
Omaha, NE

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Union Pacific.

Interview Details – Interview based on resume, and other questions

Interview Question – the test given was difficult   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Business Manager Interview

Business Manager
Omaha, NE

The process took a day - interviewed at Union Pacific in November 2010.

Interview Details – 5 interviews through out the day with various senior commodity leaders. Most questions were personality based and open ended. No case based questions that didn't link directly back to resume items. No clear common format across the different interviews. Each had their own method. Lunch with a VP. They were very hospitable and accommodating.

Interview Question – Give me a time when you were a leader without actually being a manager.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Higher Salary and Bonus. Could've probably gotten some stock too but I new it was likely that would be coming anyway and didn't want to seem greedy.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Union Pacific

Worked for Union Pacific? Contribute to the Community!

Union Pacific Videos

Union Pacific – Why Work for Us?

As a railroad, we can get just about anything from point A to point B. (As North America's largest railroad, we can get it to point Z, too.) But what's truly special about Union Pacific is the way we get the job done… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Union Pacific Business Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Union Pacific employees and interview candidates.