Union Pacific

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Corporate Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Union Pacific in September 2009.

Strong, formal culture but interviews were very comfortable and nothing too unexpected or grueling. Just be yourself!

Interview Questions
  • If you were a super hero, what would you be?   View Answer
  • What are three positive qualities you DO NOT have?   Answer Question
With another job offer on the table, they agreed to match the salary I was offered by the other company. Also negotiated the start date.

Other Interview Reviews for Union Pacific

Corporate Auditor Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Union Pacific.

Met UP through a job fair at my university and applied on their website got a call within a week. When I went to the interview it was 1 older gentlemen and he was very disinterested and all the interviews were going about 30 minutes behind schedule. All in all not a very great experience. Also, he spoke the entire time.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you and a group analyzed something and failed   Answer Question