Union Pacific

Relevance Date Difficulty

Corporate Auditor Interview

Corporate Auditor
Omaha, NE

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Union Pacific in September 2009.

Interview Details – Strong, formal culture but interviews were very comfortable and nothing too unexpected or grueling. Just be yourself!

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – With another job offer on the table, they agreed to match the salary I was offered by the other company. Also negotiated the start date.

Corporate Auditor Interview

Corporate Auditor

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Union Pacific.

Interview Details – Met UP through a job fair at my university and applied on their website got a call within a week. When I went to the interview it was 1 older gentlemen and he was very disinterested and all the interviews were going about 30 minutes behind schedule. All in all not a very great experience. Also, he spoke the entire time.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you and a group analyzed something and failed   Answer Question

Worked for Union Pacific? Contribute to the Community!