Union Pacific

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Corporate Auditor Interview

Omaha, NE

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Union Pacific in September 2009.

Interview Details – Strong, formal culture but interviews were very comfortable and nothing too unexpected or grueling. Just be yourself!

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – With another job offer on the table, they agreed to match the salary I was offered by the other company. Also negotiated the start date.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Corporate Auditor Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Union Pacific.

Interview Details – Met UP through a job fair at my university and applied on their website got a call within a week. When I went to the interview it was 1 older gentlemen and he was very disinterested and all the interviews were going about 30 minutes behind schedule. All in all not a very great experience. Also, he spoke the entire time.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you and a group analyzed something and failed   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Union Pacific

Worked for Union Pacific? Contribute to the Community!

Union Pacific Videos

Union Pacific – Why Work for Us?

As a railroad, we can get just about anything from point A to point B. (As North America's largest railroad, we can get it to point Z, too.) But what's truly special about Union Pacific is the way we get the job done… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Union Pacific Corporate Auditor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Union Pacific employees and interview candidates.