Union Pacific

Employer Engaged

Union Pacific Electronics Technician Interview Questions

5.0

Electronics Technician Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Union Pacific.

I went to my scheduled appointment to take the entry exam for Electronic Technician through prometric and because of some screw up with Union Pacific or Prometric they only had the first initial of my last name and said since that did not match my driver's license I could not take the test. I had the confirmation number and letter to take the test with my name all over the confirmation letter and prometric called Union Pacific and still would not let me take the test.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Union Pacific

Electronics Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Union Pacific in August 2011.

A very intense panel interview. Presentations and paperwork took up most of the day. The actual interview process was a little under two hours. Questions started off very general then gradually became technical with every passing round of three interviewers. Be prepared to answer questions regarding microwave technologies and frequencies.

Interview Questions
    • Explain microwaves in relation to communication   Answer Question
    • Are you willing to travel 75% of every month. One week home and three away.   View Answer

received a similar offer from a different company with the same benefits. The new company was closer to home.