Union Pacific Engineering Interview Questions

3.3

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Union Pacific in February 2011.

Interview

It took about 45 minutes, asked me tons of questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you saw someone display bad safety habits and what did you do?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Union Pacific

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Union Pacific in October 2010.

Interview

Had a 1 on 1 interview with the typical behavioral questions. Then took a 5 minute timed test of multiple choice questions that consisted of facts and you had to determine if statements were true false or unknown. After that there were 2 behavior and personality multiple choice tests.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Union Pacific in March 2010.

Interview

The interviewer panel consists of 3 persons, heads of the hiring department and related depts. I had met the decision maker before the interview in a different occasion. The interview was unorganized. Questions were very very technical to the job requirements. It was so specific like what the alpha factor in a formula means.

Interview Questions

• What does the dual variable mean in practice?   1 Answer
    • What are the differences between supply chain and transportation?   1 Answer