Union Pacific

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Transportation Planning Interview

Manager Transportation Planning
Kansas City, MO

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Union Pacific in February 2013.

Interview Details – I applied to the operations management trainee program via UP's website. I went to an interview event in Kansas City two weeks later, which involved about three hours of testing (logic/ personality). Three weeks after that I received notice that I passed the test. Shortly thereafter, I was told that they weren't interested in me.

Interview Questions

• Describe the logical progression in your career that has led you to UP.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when you used data to support your argument.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Union Pacific

Worked for Union Pacific? Contribute to the Community!

Union Pacific Videos

Union Pacific – Why Work for Us?

As a railroad, we can get just about anything from point A to point B. (As North America's largest railroad, we can get it to point Z, too.) But what's truly special about Union Pacific is the way we get the job done… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Union Pacific Manager Transportation Planning interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Union Pacific employees and interview candidates.