Unionbank of the Philippines
www.unionbankph.com Manila, Philippines

Unionbank of the Philippines Corporate Customer Care Officer Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Corporate Customer Care Officer Interview

Pasig City (Philippines)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Unionbank of the Philippines in October 2009.

Interview Details – It took two weeks for the whole process to be completed, from job interviews (there were 3) up to compliance of company requirements. The interviewer was candid and professional, but couldn't really offer much salary due to company limitations.

Interview Question – Everything was just typical, not much of a challenge really.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Initially I declined the offer as I felt I was not being offered the salary that I really deserved, considering my previous work experience. But eventually I had to accept the job as I've already resigned from my previous company, hence I really needed another job that time.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Unionbank of the Philippines? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Unionbank of the Philippines Corporate Customer Care Officer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Unionbank of the Philippines employees and interview candidates.