Unionbank of the Philippines

www.unionbankph.com
  www.unionbankph.com

Unionbank of the Philippines Corporate Customer Care Officer Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Unionbank of the Philippines

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Corporate Customer Care Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasig City (Philippines)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasig City (Philippines)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Unionbank of the Philippines in October 2009.

It took two weeks for the whole process to be completed, from job interviews (there were 3) up to compliance of company requirements. The interviewer was candid and professional, but couldn't really offer much salary due to company limitations.

Interview Questions
  • Everything was just typical, not much of a challenge really.   Answer Question
Initially I declined the offer as I felt I was not being offered the salary that I really deserved, considering my previous work experience. But eventually I had to accept the job as I've already resigned from my previous company, hence I really needed another job that time.