Uniqlo Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.6

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uniqlo (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Received a few emails for invitation to interview. Went in to the 34th street location for an interview for the Soho location, and there were at least 20 people in the break room also waiting to be interviewed. They ask you to hand in your completed applications, resume, and some other form/survey with the same questions that are on the online application and the paper application. ( total waste of time and paper) They called us in by groups of 3's ( the interviewers were all straight faced, no smiles, no enthusiasm AT ALL) Any who, interview went quick, easy easy questions. They said they would email next week, but got the email 4 hours later offering the job and requesting to go in for a drug test. The pay is 10.50, no negotiation no mater how much experience you have.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Uniqlo (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

it started off as a group interview, then we separated into individuals. As soon as that happened they asked us questions about ourselves, why we would work there and what do we know about the company.

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Uniqlo (Brooklyn, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

There were quite a few people waiting to be interviewed. Went in groups of five, 3 people allowed to answer for each of 3 questions. Someone with obviously a lot of retail experience shot down each question, leaving the rest of us in the dust. Didn't get any "real" chance to prove capability. Also, it seems as if this location is racially biased in the interviewing process.

Interview Questions

• If I told you to clean the bathroom or scrape gum off the floor, would you do it?   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Easy process, just basic process, took you downstairs to a super cold room called one by one to speak to the hr lady who was pretty cool i thought i crushed the interview but turns out i didnt

Interview Questions

• whats your passion? Why uniqlo? If there is one thing this company could improve on what would it be?   Answer Question

Overnight Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Uniqlo (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy to me. it was a group interview and we all went to a stock room. the store manager and assistant manager interviewed us. they asked us all about 5 questions and then asked if we had any questions. I would say be confident and trust your instincts while answering the questions. and be happy and positive

Interview Questions

• How do you get alone with working with over 100 employees?   Answer Question

Interview

The interview process was a group interview. It did not seem very structured, and a few people were lead into a room at a time for the interview. They asked questions randomly to each person.

Interview Questions

• What was a problem you had with management and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Uniqlo (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Earlier this year I created my UNIQLO profile and applied for this position to multiple locations. Months past and I received an email saying I should attend the first round interview at the Beverly Center. I was given one week prior the interview date to be prepared. So the day came, I went in with professional attire and was called in along with two other candidates. We were asked to sit down then the store manager started off with a little background about UNIQLO then she immediately asked us questions. After the questions were asked, my group asked a few questions then the interview was over. Later that day, I got an email saying I got the job offer and I have to decide within 48 hrs if I accept or not. After that, they will send you the background check, I followed up a week and then the store manager sent me the details about the orientation. Expect the interview questions to be exactly or similar from here! JUST SMILE, they'll hire you.

Interview Questions

• Brief tell me about yourself. Why UNIQLO? What's one weakness and strength you have? Share your previous customer service? (work or school)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Uniqlo (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview, but they picked out people one by one. There were three interviewers, one was a solo interviewer and the other ones were together. I had the latter, and she was flat out terrible (the other interviewer she was with was just listening). I felt as if I could have gotten the other interviewer I would have gotten the second interview.

Anonymous Employee in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Uniqlo (Paramus, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got an email a few days later asking for an interview a week later. It was an open house interview from like 10 to 2. I came in and I saw other people waiting for them to call. The interview was a group interview of 4 and it was pretty simple, they ask questions to see if you're the right fit for them, I didn't get the job because there was a LOT of people coming in that day and I didn't stick out at all. Be extra enthusiastic!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Uniqlo? You have one minute to tell us why we should hire you. Have you ever had a problem with customer experience and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Applied online for a position they had available and i got a reply several days later through email. They had all candidates sit in the same room and interviewed each person one by one.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions such as: why do you want to work in retail? Why uniqlo?   Answer Question