Uniqlo Usa

Updated Dec 15, 2014
Updated Dec 15, 2014

2.6

Customer Advisor Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Uniqlo Usa.

I applied online, 2-3 weeks later got an e-mail for an interview. It was a group interview with 3 others. We were asked to introduce ourselves and the hiring manager asked us 2 questions, which everyone went around and answered. They told me to go get drug tested and a week after I was e-mailed for an orientation.

I applied online – interviewed at Uniqlo Usa.

Applied late last year. Got a reply and was scheduled for an interview after over a month after I applied. Straight forward group interview. Asked about any relevant experiences. In particular asked to see whether or not I was able to perform in a fast paced and potentially stressful work environment. I didn't get chosen, but hey I wasn't expecting such a late reply for a position like this -- my disinterest might have shown.

Interview Questions
    • Rather than difficult questions, be able to show your desire to work there.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Uniqlo Usa.

Applied online and was emailed a week later to interview. Waited in the employee break room for HR and was later lead into another building into the basement with a group. There we introduced ourselves, filled out applications and were individually interviewed in the back of the room, which could be heard by all. They asked basic questions about your experience, what you know about the company, how you would handle certain situations, your worst customer experience ( I previously worked in retail). We had to wait for everyone to be interviewed and we left as a group. Took about an hr. They let us know that we would get an email and if we didn't we did not qualify. I received the email.

The second email was an invitation to interview with the General Manager, Chris(good looking man :-) ). There was a smaller group of us of about 4-5. He spoke to us about his expectations. He asked questions such as your best and worst experience with you being the customer, what good customer service consist of and why do you want to work here to name a few.

No negotiations

Uniqlo Manager Candidate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Uniqlo Usa.

It is a skype interview, with one interviewer, and two interviewees. not that good since the three-way connection could be unstable.
    you first by introducing about yourself,
    why do you want to enroll in this program

I applied online – interviewed at Uniqlo Usa.

Applied online and received an email to proceed with an interview. Was told to bring a copy of our resume and dress professionally. On the morning of the interview, arrived early and had time to briefly chat with current associates about their experience and was interviewed along with another applicant. We introduced ourselves and answered a series of questions pertaining to our past retail/customer service experiences. Interviewer was pleasant and engaging!

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you were convinced to buy something you didn't initially intent to buy.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Uniqlo Usa in October 2014.

The hiring process was fairly easy. I actually applied online on their official store website. I got an email that invited me to a interview. Be sure to show up early! punctuation is always a huge bonus when you want to look good. We were told to wait in the break room and then they took us downstairs to another building where H.R interviewed us either in (pairs) or (one on one). Another tip: talk clearly, look confident and peppy, smile a lot. If possible practice answering the questions you think they might ask beforehand. It took like two days and was invited to another interview (round 2!), this time it was a group interview. This interview was less stressful, definitely more relaxed and social. Be sure to stand out! After that, I received an email that told me I passed. From there I had to take a drug test and then I received an email for orientation.

Interview Questions
    • The questions are exactly the same as the ones posted before.
      1) Why do you want to work here?
      2) What's your life goal/major in college
      3) The toughest customer experience you had to deal with before and how did you solve it?

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Uniqlo Usa in October 2014.

Just ask few basic questions about the sales interview. And maybe I'm too nervous about it so I didn't get the job....just keep smiling you will be fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck

Seasonal Overnight Associate Interview

I applied for Uniqlo mid October and about three days later I got an email asking me to come in for an interview at their 5th avenue store. In the email it says that I was to arrive 15 minutes prior to my 430 interview. I came into the store and it was clearly busy and I asked one of the associates to lead me to the break room which had a mix of new trainees, workers and then us who were there for an interview. They were very unorganized and late with coming to get us. We were then led to this weird basement thing which was a long walk in my opinion. We went into a small room with all the other interviewees and interviewers and it was a one on one interview but in front of other people if that makes sense. After everybody went we were escorted out.

Interview Questions
    • What sets you apart from everyone else in the room ? Why should we hire you ?   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I had four interviews total before receiving an offer. With Corporate jobs at UNIQLO I have heard it is common to have over five interviews because no one communicates in the office. I had one phone interview, 3 in person interviews with 6 different members of staff. It is an extensive process and I would not recommend it.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a stressful situation you improved and worked through. i.e.: how did you solve this problem, how do you deal with stress   View Answer
    They asked me how much I was previously compensated and offered me about 5% less

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Uniqlo Usa.

It was a group interview with four other applicants. We sat around a table and were all asked the same questions. We were free to add on to other people's answers and turn it into a discussion. It was pretty laid back. We were asked basic questions like why we would like to work at Uniqlo, what we think good customer service is, a time we had to adapt to change, etc. 4 out of the 5 of us were hired on the spot.