Uniqlo Usa

Getting the Interview

102 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Uniqlo Usa in February 2014.

Interview Details – Perception of the people...overall friendly...some were more enthused than others in my belief....there was a large group of us around 20....there were three interviewers all taking place at the same time....a bit noisy....some persons were interviewed three times other twice and for me only once...luckily for me i had brought my resume and had in printed on resume paper...so i saw exactly when my resume was selected....so after deliberation...one interviewer too up some of the resumes and said come with me half of the persons were escorted out...then another interviewer called some more persons leaving three of us behind...then when it was three left one said 'congratulations you three were selected'. We were relieved...they gave us some papers said we should do a drug test and our told us our starting wage.....and that was it. The duration between hiring and interview was like a month...no call no communication until app 4 weeks and they tell you when training will commence...that was awful...could have filled another position in that time span.

Interview Question – Well just speak confidently about your self despite me not having any prior experience as a sales associate...i spoke about my ability to survive and rise above when i am given the chance. Know your weakness and always say how you rise above it each and every day....dress appropriately and just be confident...and always impress.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation it was just this is what we have to offer...take it or leave it.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Uniqlo Usa.

Interview Details – apply on line ,and get the interview after five or six days

Interview Question – why you want to work for uniqlo   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Uniqlo Usa in July 2011.

Interview Details – Went to the open house at a very nice hotel.
waited on line to sign.
waited again to be interview
she asked basic questions
1)are you over 18?
2)are you in school ?
3)can you work weekends with open availability ?
4)can you close at least twice a week?

after passing that round i had to wait to go for round 2
round 2 consisted of me and another guy with one interviewer
she asked basic customer service questions
1)tell me a time when you went above and beyond for a customer?
2)if you were an animal what would you be?
3)how do you handle conflicts with coworkers?
4)where did you previously work?

afte asking those questions she told me to follow her coworker and she sent the other guy home i filled out a background check and they said they would call me in 2weeks

Interview Question – if you were an animal what animal would you be?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation they started me off with 11.00
you get evaluated every 3 months so you have the chance of getting a raise quickly

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Uniqlo Usa.

Interview Details – horrible taken al the way to to a room group interview

Interview Question – why you want to work for company   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Uniqlo Usa.

Interview Details – Open house along with second interview done by manager

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Uniqlo   View Answer

Cashier Interview

King of Prussia, PA

I applied in-person - interviewed at Uniqlo Usa in March 2014.

Interview Details – My interview experience at Uniqlo is probably atypical of the usual experience. I had stopped in the Uniqlo pop up shop, brought a t-shirt and asked for an application, filled out the application while picking up my laptop from Apple, I then went back to the store and handed the application in. The manager was there at the time and asked if we could chat now, of course I said yes. We went to the back of the store, and she looked over my application and asked me a few questions about myself and career goals. I think I really wowed the manager because I was wearing Uniqlo clothing, and Uniqlo isn't prevalent in our area yet.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you experienced conflict with a customer in the past   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No neogotiation. My last job paid $8.75, and they offered $11

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Uniqlo Usa.

Interview Details – Very simple hiring process. Send in application, wait for email back. You get interviewed in groups. Try to know what your answers would be before hand to make it stand out, like why you want to work for them. theres a couple of other people so hope that your answers aren't all the same.

Interview Question – If you were a food, what would you be   View Answer

Stock Associate Interview

Stock Associate
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Uniqlo Usa.

Interview Details – dress in all black, know about the company and there top sellers. say you have a great sense of urgency and attention to detail. don't stop smiling and i promise you'll get the job.

Interview Question – Explain the best customer service you've ever given, how did you fix a major issue?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – negotiate! this company is the h&m of japan. even if they dont give u a higher offer take it because advancement is fast in this company.

San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Uniqlo Usa in August 2013.

Interview Details – I was emailed a day after I applied for the position. There were three rounds of group interviews with two different managers. There were about five of us per group and each of us were asked the same question. Both managers were laid back and very human, which made it a comfortable interview. Most of the questions were typical interview questions like: Where do you see your self in 5 years?

Interview Question – Tell us why you want to work here.   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Uniqlo Usa in August 2013.

Interview Details – Sat in a room and met with a manager. Very nice and asked lots of random questions just to see how calm you are

Interview Question – the manager began to ask us about life challenges   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Uniqlo Usa

Worked for Uniqlo Usa? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Uniqlo Usa interview questions and advice. All 102 interview reviews posted anonymously by Uniqlo Usa employees and interview candidates.