Uniqlo Usa

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

MIT

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Uniqlo Usa.

Interview Details – I applied online and received a call two months later. Initial interview was a phone screening, very basic asking about my background and my interest. This was followed by a group skype interview and then a one-on-one skype interview.

Second round was a on-site interview that I had to fly to. It was a large group interview consisting of approx. 10 candidates.

Final interview was in person with one or two head honchos, usually the CEO COO and HR manager or something.

Once the interviews commenced, the process was very fast, I received an offer after 2-3 weeks of interviews.

Interview Question – brainteaser - how many x is sold in a year   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No salary negotiation, did negotiate on the start date

Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Uniqlo Usa in June 2012.

Interview Details – There was three phases to interview for the MIT program. The first interview was a Skype interview that asked basic interview questions. (Tell me about yourself? What you know about Uniqlo? etc....) The interviewee also gave you a brief description of the program. The second interview was a group interview. It consisted of six people in a room. The group of six was split into two groups and had to work together figuring out what kind of problem are happening in a store and what can be done to resolve the issue. After 20 minutes of working together you would have to present your issue and ways to resolve the problem to the other group. The third interview was a one on one interview with one of the upper person. I never made it to that phase.

Interview Question – How do you feel about living in Japan?   Answer Question

MIT

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Uniqlo Usa in March 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process for the MIT position was much more intense than I would have thought. First we were screened at the job fair, then we had an all day group interview, then an online interview, then another in-person group interview, and finally an interview in their NY headquarters. Know your information about UNIQLO, and also that they believe you do not "create when comfortable" so there are some slightly uncomfortable questions that you might expect more from a consulting firm. Good interviewing experience because it made my other interviews with different companies feel like a breeze.

Interview Question – name 3 questions that would you ask to determine how many trees there are in NY city. Or ping pong balls in an airplane, or other questions along these lines.   View Answer

Worked for Uniqlo Usa? Contribute to the Community!