Uniqlo Usa

2.3

76 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Uniqlo Usa in October 2014.

Just ask few basic questions about the sales interview. And maybe I'm too nervous about it so I didn't get the job....just keep smiling you will be fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck

Other Interview Reviews for Uniqlo Usa

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Uniqlo Usa in October 2014.

The hiring process was fairly easy. I actually applied online on their official store website. I got an email that invited me to a interview. Be sure to show up early! punctuation is always a huge bonus when you want to look good. We were told to wait in the break room and then they took us downstairs to another building where H.R interviewed us either in (pairs) or (one on one). Another tip: talk clearly, look confident and peppy, smile a lot. If possible practice answering the questions you think they might ask beforehand. It took like two days and was invited to another interview (round 2!), this time it was a group interview. This interview was less stressful, definitely more relaxed and social. Be sure to stand out! After that, I received an email that told me I passed. From there I had to take a drug test and then I received an email for orientation.

Interview Questions
    • The questions are exactly the same as the ones posted before.
      1) Why do you want to work here?
      2) What's your life goal/major in college
      3) The toughest customer experience you had to deal with before and how did you solve it?

Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Uniqlo Usa.

It was a group interview with four other applicants. We sat around a table and were all asked the same questions. We were free to add on to other people's answers and turn it into a discussion. It was pretty laid back. We were asked basic questions like why we would like to work at Uniqlo, what we think good customer service is, a time we had to adapt to change, etc. 4 out of the 5 of us were hired on the spot.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Uniqlo Usa.

I uploaded my resume on their job website and a month later, I received an email to RSVP for a time slot to come in for an interview. When I went to the store, I found that they were having a mass hire. There were about 10 other people for the time slot I chose. I talked with some of the interviewees and found out that the store just sent out emails to everyone who applied in the area. There were even some people who were applying for new stores opening in different cities.

Our interviewers were a bit late, so they had us wait about 20-30 extra minutes. When we finally get to go to our interview, we are split into 2 groups. The questions were basic experience questions. "Describe a time when..." and one fun question at the end.

After the interview was done, I was on my way out when I saw someone I knew working at the store. I walked up to him, said hi, and told him about the interview I just had. I felt so embarrassed when he was surprised and told me that his store was not even hiring.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you did something that wasn't your responsibility.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Uniqlo Usa.

The best thing to do when offered a interview is be yourself. The interviewer whomever they may be is looking for difference in order to make the place lively so guests can enjoy their visit.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Uniqlo Usa in September 2014.

Easy interview, was only asked 2 questions, took less than 10 minutes. 40+ people also there, group interview about 7 people per group. Was interviewed by one person, and it was the regional manager. Very quick and simple interview.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Uniqlo Usa in September 2014.

I applied online and got received an email 3 days later inviting for an interview at their 5th ave location.The inter view process is highly unorganized.They put us in group for a group interview which was surprising to me.I waited for like 1hr or so to be interviewed..The interview itself didn't take more than 4mins..the us some basic questions like,why i wanna work for them,what do i know about uniqlo and if i had question for them..After they call someone to escort us upstairs to their sales room and then tell us we gonna hear from them in 2business days.I came home and withdrew my application because the whole thing wasn't professional to me.

Interview Questions
    • They us unexpected questions like what di know about uniqlo..and they expect you to know when it was founded,the president of the company and stuffs like that   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Uniqlo Usa in September 2014.

Interviews are divided into groups and I was group 4. The interview process was laidback and simple! They asked about 10 questions or less they're like the typical customer service questions. Hiring process took 48 hours. They sent me a background check within 24 hours after the interview and 24 hours after I submitted the BC, I got an email congratulating me that I got the job! After you get the job, you also go to orientation (training day 1.)

Interview Questions
    Be prepared to answer questions and be ready to ask good ones!!

Sales Associate Interview

interviewed at Uniqlo Usa in August 2014.

The hiring process, in my opinion, was very unorganized. When you get emailed or called back for an interview, you arrive with about 50 others in the break room. The HR manager then comes in and brings everyone to the next building, all the way down to this basement dungeon room. After filling out some paperwork, one by one each person gets called to the back to do the interview. And yes in the same room, and yes everyone can hear your answers and the questions asked, which makes it a little nerve racking and intimidating. However being yourself, and staying true to who you are instead of trying to say what you're supposed to will help. They do like individuality, and they love it when you smile. What would have made the hiring process better is having different rooms to hold the interviews in, at least two would have been more comfortable.

Interview Questions
    • What can you bring or offer to Uniqlo that we don't already have?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Uniqlo Usa in August 2014.

The previous reviews are very similar to my experience. I was contacted via email to attend a group interview. When I got there I learned that the position was part time and seasonal. Although it was a group interview it wasn't at all intimidating we sat in a class and were called one by one to the back of the class room to answer questions. You could definitely hear the other responses. All and all it wasn't a bad experience.