Uniqlo Usa Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2015
Updated Apr 5, 2015

2.3

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Uniqlo Usa (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The manager interviewed 4 persons at a time. First the manger introduced herself and then asked the candidates to introduce themselves and asked why we want to work at uniqlo. A few more questions then the manager said she would let us know if we are hired by Friday. Still waiting for the result.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Uniqlo Usa

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Uniqlo Usa (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Everyone was taken to the room where the interview was held. In the back of the room there were 3 tables, a Uniqlo worker was at each table and called us up one by one and interviewed us separately. I got accepted for the second and last interview that I will attend in a few days.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company   1 Answer
    • Why should I hire you?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Uniqlo Usa (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

This was a mass hiring in flushing,ny. Process took about 2 days and got a email saying if I would do the interview at a different location. Interview went well. I answered everything but the problem I think why I didnt get it was they were looking for people bilingual speaking people and I wasn't bilingual. Questions are soooo general and easy.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Uniqlo Usa (San Francisco, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got an e-mail that night saying I was invited to an interview. I went to the headquarters and there were three other applicants and three interviewers. The interviewers were very friendly and asked us simple questions and asked us if we had any of our own. I got an email offering me the job later that week.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Uniqlo?   1 Answer
    • What was a time you gave good customer service?   1 Answer
    • What was a time you had to work in a team?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Very simple group interview. Manager gave her own background before asking what ours was. She then went through the company history, other competing companies, uniform, goals, wages, benefits, opportunities, and hours.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Uniqlo Usa (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

PLEASE LORD REMIND ME TO NEVER REAPPLY HERE EVER AGAIN! Honestly the whole interview process would've been so much better if it was not for the lovely speech the HR Manager gave us before the interview even started. At first it was just me but later on after speaking to others who were there for an interview, we all agreed that the HR Manager had a horrible attitude & very rude tone in her voice. I gave her pass thinking maybe she had a bad day but than she said something so offensive. As many of the employees & those who have had an interview at Uniqlo before know that you must have full availability on weekends which is 100% fine with me. However, some of us have religious obligations on weekends. Now if you cant be totally free on weekends than yea it should be addressed that this job is not for you. This does not give the HR Manager the right to say " I dont care if you have to go to church on sundays, you can go another damn day! Your church should understand that working for this company is much more important & if they dont than maybe you should go somewhere else! Uniqlo does not tolerate YOUR religious obligations!" I secretly hope she was being funny even though her tone of voice said other wise. After that it was very tense waiting to be called to be interview in the back of the room. The actually Interview process was fine & even my interviewer apologized for the offensive remarks which made me feel slightly better. I was called the next day to have an interview with the Store Manager with two other girls, but, after we all kind of agreed that because of that little speech we just felt a very bad vibe. Funniest thing about this is that after i declined the offer the HR Manger sent me & those other two girls (who now I am pretty cool with) that the company thanks us for applying but that we did not have what they company was looking for & that we didnt meet their standards.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Uniqlo Usa (Santa Monica, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Just ask few basic questions about the sales interview. And maybe I'm too nervous about it so I didn't get the job....just keep smiling you will be fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Uniqlo Usa (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was fairly easy. I actually applied online on their official store website. I got an email that invited me to a interview. Be sure to show up early! punctuation is always a huge bonus when you want to look good. We were told to wait in the break room and then they took us downstairs to another building where H.R interviewed us either in (pairs) or (one on one). Another tip: talk clearly, look confident and peppy, smile a lot. If possible practice answering the questions you think they might ask beforehand. It took like two days and was invited to another interview (round 2!), this time it was a group interview. This interview was less stressful, definitely more relaxed and social. Be sure to stand out! After that, I received an email that told me I passed. From there I had to take a drug test and then I received an email for orientation.

Interview Questions

• The questions are exactly the same as the ones posted before.
      1) Why do you want to work here?
      2) What's your life goal/major in college
      3) The toughest customer experience you had to deal with before and how did you solve it?

Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Uniqlo Usa.

Interview

It was a group interview with four other applicants. We sat around a table and were all asked the same questions. We were free to add on to other people's answers and turn it into a discussion. It was pretty laid back. We were asked basic questions like why we would like to work at Uniqlo, what we think good customer service is, a time we had to adapt to change, etc. 4 out of the 5 of us were hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Uniqlo product?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Uniqlo Usa.

Interview

I uploaded my resume on their job website and a month later, I received an email to RSVP for a time slot to come in for an interview. When I went to the store, I found that they were having a mass hire. There were about 10 other people for the time slot I chose. I talked with some of the interviewees and found out that the store just sent out emails to everyone who applied in the area. There were even some people who were applying for new stores opening in different cities.

Our interviewers were a bit late, so they had us wait about 20-30 extra minutes. When we finally get to go to our interview, we are split into 2 groups. The questions were basic experience questions. "Describe a time when..." and one fun question at the end.

After the interview was done, I was on my way out when I saw someone I knew working at the store. I walked up to him, said hi, and told him about the interview I just had. I felt so embarrassed when he was surprised and told me that his store was not even hiring.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you did something that wasn't your responsibility.   Answer Question