Uniqlo Usa Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Uniqlo Usa (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online got an email for interview, set up the date for next day which was sunday, went their next day smiled a lot and answered all the questions and had open availability and I got hired.They require you to have open weekend availability, and two closing days during the weekdays.

Interview Questions

• why you want to work for Uniqlo? How many days you are available?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Uniqlo Usa

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Uniqlo Usa (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

ok so the first thing that i would say is that this was the easiest job interview ever!!!! , my interviewer was very kind. I applied and 4 days later i received and email inviting me to the 34st location in NY for an interview. When i got there they were like 20 other applicants waiting to be interview. They gave me an application to fill out and after they started calling us to a separate room in groups of 3 . The only thing i would recommend you to do is to BE YOUR SELF THEY DO NOTICE THAT!. smile and if you don't understand a question SPEAK UP . LISTEN TO THE QUESTION AND ANALYZE IT WHILE YOU ARE RESPONDING ALSO ALWAYS ALWAYS !! MAKE EYE CONTACT WITH YOUR INTERVIEWER. During the whole interview she only asked us 5 questions to each one of us . After she just let us know that she would be emailing us with in 2 - 3 days , an hour later i received an email with an offer and information regarding a drug test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Uniqlo Usa (Wayne, NJ) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was ridiculously easy. It was a group interview with 3 people + me. If you're going in, be yourself, just relax and let them see that you are comfortable interacting with people and take initiative. Im going to college in 2 months, so I knew I had to sell myself extra hard in order for them to consider me. If you know anything about Japanese culture or language, display/say that. Be polite, smile, and know what you're talking about and talk with energy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work at UNIQLO? Why us?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any questions?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Uniqlo Usa in July 2015.

Interview

After applying online through the website, I got an email for open interviews I'd say maybe two or three days after I applied. The way the open interview worked was bringing in a resume and having them conduct an interview. I was interviewed by two people. Didn't seem like many candidates showed up and it was a quick process. After the interview they really liked me and offered me a position right after. I accepted it.

Interview Questions

• Q. Tell us a little about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Q. How were you introduced to Uniqlo and Why Uniqlo?   Answer Question
    • Q. Can you tell us about a positive customer service experience you were able to provide?   Answer Question
    • Q. Can you tell us a negative experience you had as a customer?   Answer Question
    • Q. What are some of your strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Uniqlo Usa.

Interview

Applied online. Sent email within a couple weeks to come to the store for an interview. Make sure you dress at least business casual. It's a clothing retailer but they still expect that. They took the group down to a room for the interview. Groups of three were called up at a time to interview with a manager. They had us fill out a paper telling what position we wanted, our experience, etc. Then we were asked a few generic interview questions. Oh. Make sure to look up information on company they may or may not ask at the interview and even if they don't it'll look good if you can find a chance to throw in what knowledge you have on the company. They called a few people out and the rest that remained, they told us we got the job and gave us the information for when the orientation days would be and information to get a drug test before then. Oh yeah. There's a drug test. Honestly, it's really easy to get hired here. Though they start you off as seasonal so you could be let go after I think three or six months if they feel you didn't meet their standards. The only way you'd get rejected is if you come in acting cocky and clearly showing signs that you don't take it seriously.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Uniqlo Usa (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

First I applied online and got an email to attend a interview session. Brought my resume and when I arrived at the location at 34th street nyc it took long time the lady was busy and we waited almost an hour to be called for an interview of basically 5 questions to see if you know about the company and what type of person you are. She said she would email me for the final interview but never got an email after two weeks.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about uniqlo?   1 Answer
    • What will you be doing in the next five years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Uniqlo Usa (Milpitas, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

It's a group interview, and they take you into a private room where they first ask each of the interviewees talk about themselves. This is followed by questions that are asked to each of the interviewees. It's basically an interview in front of everyone. Make sure to smile, keep eye contact with the interviewer, and be yourself. You are required to close at least twice a week, and you should have a fairly open availability.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to overcome a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Uniqlo Usa.

Interview

At the Uniqlo 5th Ave location, they take you down a couple floors below street level into this little classroom. After talking to the participants for a bit, the managers go to the back and call people to get interviewed one-by-one. In my opinion, it's probably better to go first, so that they know all the answers you give them were definitely from you, rather than you eavesdropping on someone else. Relatively easy and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Uniqlo? Also I overheard some question about taxis.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Arrived at the location 15 minutes early and was told to wait in the break room. Got there it was already four other candidates (it was a group interview) there and current employees eating lunch. The employees in the room were very nice and told us not to be nervous and we had nothing to worry about. Waited about 10 more minutes and there were two managers who seemed pretty cool and split us up into two groups. It was 8 of us. Manager gave a brief overview of his self and asked everyone to go around and say their name and tell the group something about theirselves. The interview began and Was asked generic interview questions. They were very easy actuallyand was only three questions. Then at the end he gave us a drug test flyer stating that we had 48 hours to go and take the drug screening.and explained the details. And that was pretty much it. Still wondering if I got the job or not being that I took a drug screening.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Uniqlo? Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you gave excellent customer service.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Uniqlo Usa in May 2015.

Interview

Like the other reviews, the interview was pretty casual. I would still dress professionally though. I entered the store right when they open their interview session and got grouped with another person. The manager interviewing me asked general retail job questions. He jotted down my answers to his questions. One question that did throw me off was when he asked what animal I would be if I had to choose. I think I should've clarified I could handle the fast paced and multiple tasked retail work setting as I feel that was the deal breaker response in acing the interview.