Uniqlo Usa

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Supervisor Interview

Sales Supervisor
New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Uniqlo Usa in June 2011.

Interview Details – First, there was a presentation of the company. There were between twenty and thirty people in the room. The video lasted quite a while and we were given pamphlets outlining the company and their goals. We were given the opportunity to ask questions after the presentation and the HR rep gave further details that were not given in the video or updates in addition to the video.

Then, we were broken off into smaller groups for group interviews. There were about four or five per group. The first round lasted about twenty minutes. We were asked basic interview questions, "Name duties performed at your last job" or "Describe a time when you performed exemplary customer service." Each interviewee was asked to answer the same question.

After the first round, we were sent into the holding room and we were told within ten minutes who was sent home. Those that stayed interviewed with the store manager, who asked similar questions.

All in all, it was an interview that was more difficult than others. The demands they have for the supervisors are extraordinarily high, if not unrealistic. Dress professionally, I think it was those who were the most conservatively dressed that made it to the second round.

Interview Question – Name a time when you used good customer service.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation

Sales Supervisor Interview

Sales Supervisor
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Uniqlo Usa in June 2011.

Interview Details – 1st- group of 25 people sat in room and watched and listened to a presentation made by the HR Generalist. Once the presentation was done, we were then divided into groups of 5 to be interviewed.
Went into my group interview with I thought some pretty solid customer service people.

Unfortunately, no one in my group got picked. Not sure what exactly Uniqlo is looking for character wise but I will say it was actually a good experience to learn more about a company that really wants to challenge its employees.

Interview Question – If you could pick one word to describe your character, what would it be?   Answer Question

Worked for Uniqlo Usa? Contribute to the Community!