Uniquify Interview Questions

Updated Sep 17, 2014

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Uniquify

ASIC Design Engineer Interview

Went on Okay. Check your basic on Digital design, logic design and some timing questions and verilog.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Uniquify.

I wanna complain. I scheduled onsite interview in the following Wednesday 3pm. On Wednesday 1 pm I received HR's call, the position is not available anymore, the interview is cancelled. I drive 6 hours from los angeles to San Jose. No one reimbursed the fee, even no one said sorry. I prepared one week for this interview. It's just cancelled after I wearing suit, ready to interview.

ASIC Design Engineer Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Uniquify in July 2013.

Overall, I had bittersweet experience. I applied through my university recruiting. Heard back from HR after about 3 weeks. Was set up for an interview the same week for a morning session. I showed up to the facility and front 30 minutes before my interview time. This was about the same time employees starts showing up for work. So I sat by and watched employees go in and out until the HR-person showed, which she ended up 30 minutes late. Went to typical procedure with HR. Then was introduced to a written test for 30 minutes or so. Then a software interview, then a aptitude interview, and a useless interview. The person doing the useless interview was rude and unprofessional. Uniquify needs to evaluate its interview process and teach its employees about not discriminated towards interviewees.

ASIC Engineering Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Uniquify in June 2013.

5 interviewer. HR, project lead, top managers.
    HR questions are asked after a technical test.
    Next each interviewer ask about some technical questions such as setup and hold timing.
    they might schedule another interview for other team members to understand more about the interviewee.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  La Jolla, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Jolla, CA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Uniquify in April 2013.

It was an in-person interview which took 15 minutes.

He asked me mostly about digital design including flipflop, clock cycles, .... I told him that I took the "Introduction to Digital Design" over a year ago and I didn't remember much about it. So he went on and asked me about what classes did I take at that time. I told him that it was "Linear Electronic System". Then he asked me about OpAmps, Filters, RLC circuits,... Finally he asked me to write a simple C program. He didn't tell me whether I got the position or not. About a week later, an HR person from Uniquify called and asked me if I was willing to accept an offer. I said yes but I could only start about early August of 2013 because I needed to take Summer I school. Then she said she needed to check with her manager and would call me back. I guessed her manager wanted me to start in June 2013 since she didn't call me back.

Interview Questions
    • Review:
       1/Introduction to Digital Design
      This course emphasizes digital electronics. Principles introduced in lectures are used in laboratory assignments, which also serve to introduce experimental and design methods. Topics include Boolean algebra, combination and sequential logic, gates and their implementation in digital circuits. (Course material and/or program fees may apply.)
       2/ C-programming
        Answer Question

I needed to complete the requirements for my B.S. degree. I needed to finish my summer I courses which would end in the beginning of August. But they wanted me to start on June 1st.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Uniquify in October 2010.

Application is followed up on with a phone call and a request to go to the office and take a technical interview. It's a test with a few questions that I felt like I answered correctly, but probably did not. I wish I had done better since they are now doing some pretty cool work with Bitcoin.

Interview Questions
    • Can't say. Technical questions have to do with basic ASIC design.   Answer Question

ASIC Design Engineer Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Uniquify in February 2012.

Simple interview process.

1:1 with a manager from the logic design team. He asked about items listed on my resume. From there he asked data verification questions. Not too hard, just wants to see your train of thought.

Aptitude Test - Simple test that assess how much basic information you remember from your undergrad in engineering.

ASIC Design Engineer Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Uniquify in March 2011.

Several 1:1 interviews with managers of different departments. Took several hours, about 45 minutes each interviewer.

No negotiation

Worked for Uniquify? Contribute to the Community!