Unishippers Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.7

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Unishippers (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Interviewed in person and was pretty simple interview. There was not a lot of detail discussed in the meeting regarding how the compensation and expectations would follow through. What was discussed was not the true reality.

Logistics-related Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Unishippers.

Interview

I applied online and I got contacted by the franchise owner in a few weeks. The interview process was very A to B. At the interview we discussed the job functions and the expectations of both parties. The whole interview and hiring process only took 4 days. I would recommend working for this company.

Interview Questions

• Whether I was looking for a part-time or a full-time position.   Answer Question

Software Development Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unishippers (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2015.

Interview

Excellent interview, comfortable and easy. I had a panel of several people and the questions were on point to my job title. Each interviewer was respectful and helpful in pointing out the things they thought I responded well to and put me at ease. It was one of the best interview processes I have ever had....and there have been MANY. :)

Interview Questions

• How I deal with conflict and inter personal reactions to office situations.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unishippers.

Interview

I went in for an interview and met with the hiring manager. The interview was very unprofessional and all he did was ask me about what I did in school and what sports I like. I did not get an offer. He called me back for a second interview and The interview was only 20 minutes this time. Again I did not get an offer. Interviewing with a company that does not want to bring me on but waste my time twice to tell me that I don't have the job is pointless. The company needs a new interviewing process. I am glad I don't work for the company. I would have failed for not answering enough questions about my school days.

Interview Questions

• What sports did you play in high school? What was your stat line?   Answer Question

Shipping Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rowley, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Unishippers (Rowley, MA) in August 2014.

Interview

It was a great process. I spoke with KEvin Anthony and then after some time he brought in Mark Hudson. THey both made me feel very comfortable and when I was finished they offered my the job right then and there. My lack of sales experience did not seem to inhibit my ability to do the job.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what my motivation for working was.   1 Answer

Logistics Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Unishippers in February 2014.

Interview

Step 1 : Contact with local franchise (by them or reaching out yourself, I was contacted by them) Step 2: Phone or in-person interview discussing franchises needs and industry knowledge Step 3: One or two more conversations regarding direction of company and personal career goals Step 4: Offer and negotiation

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to discuss your knowledge of logistics and transportation or at least your ability to grasp the concepts.   Answer Question

Shipping Consultant- Outside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stanton, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unishippers (Stanton, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

Got the opportunity to interview through a recruiter. Initial interview then a ride along, second interview, then job offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be in sales? Give an example of the last time you had to face adversity. Be truthful- you are in sales because you are hungry, motivated, driven, and competitive!   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Unishippers (Green Bay, WI) in July 2013.

Interview

Interview process was very unprofessional and the owner was very condescending. The owner was very focused on how quickly you can type vs sales skills. In today's day and age majority of people have the ability to type quickly. The individual's resume should speak for itself. If you have had success and your work history establish's that, it's absolutely insulting to ramble on about the importance of typing fast.

Terrible interview.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murray, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Unishippers (Murray, UT) in June 2013.

Interview

Applied through their website and was contacted to schedule an interview. They did a phone interview first and then set up an in person interview. There were 2 interviewers and the questions were job specific and of an average difficulty.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unishippers.

Interview

Started off with a job fair and short interview. From there I got a call to meet with managers. Had a little hw assignment. Went on a ride along. One other interview then got the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Give three reasons why Unishippers is a good fit for you and 3 reasons why you are a good fit for Unishippers.   Answer Question