Unishippers Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Aug 12, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Unishippers (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Interviewed in person and was pretty simple interview. There was not a lot of detail discussed in the meeting regarding how the compensation and expectations would follow through. What was discussed was not the true reality.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Unishippers

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unishippers (Santa Ana, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

talked about outside sales responsibilities how to go about it actually being a lifestyle that people need to learn about and enjoy

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unishippers in April 2011.

Interview

Everything was smooth, the guy was very easy going.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unishippers in September 2010.

Interview

The company is looking for young people out of college they can mold into what they want them to be. Unishippers has many locations and each of them is individually owned through franchising, so each office has a different way of interviewing. The process is very detailed as is the training.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, you can negotiate.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unishippers in March 2010.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me first. I was then interviewed by one of the owners of the franchise company, it took about 15 minutes. I was then interviewed by the regional manager, there's really only one franchise up and running in the region. This interview took about 1 hour...the final interview was with the actual company, Unishippers, VP of sales via phone. This interview took about 30 minutes The most in depth interview was with the regional manager. He played hardball, tried to down play the position. He talked himself up a lot and down played the impact his employees had on the company. If you really want to get in well with him, talk about being a team player, and wanting to learn from the best.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not really much of a negotiation...the recruiter came in with an offer, I said I needed a little more, they gave me a little more. Most consultants will not have a higher base than 35k...plus 10-15% comissions

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unishippers in June 2008.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter who cunducted a mini-interview. She thought I was a good fit and arranged a interview at a hotel with the sles manager. After one interview I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations