Unishippers Sales Representative Interview Questions

3.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Unishippers in March 2012.

talked about outside sales responsibilities how to go about it actually being a lifestyle that people need to learn about and enjoy

Other Interview Reviews for Unishippers

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Unishippers in April 2011.

Everything was smooth, the guy was very easy going.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Unishippers in September 2010.

The company is looking for young people out of college they can mold into what they want them to be. Unishippers has many locations and each of them is individually owned through franchising, so each office has a different way of interviewing. The process is very detailed as is the training.

Yes, you can negotiate.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Unishippers in March 2010.

A recruiter contacted me first. I was then interviewed by one of the owners of the franchise company, it took about 15 minutes. I was then interviewed by the regional manager, there's really only one franchise up and running in the region. This interview took about 1 hour...the final interview was with the actual company, Unishippers, VP of sales via phone. This interview took about 30 minutes

The most in depth interview was with the regional manager. He played hardball, tried to down play the position. He talked himself up a lot and down played the impact his employees had on the company. If you really want to get in well with him, talk about being a team player, and wanting to learn from the best.

Interview Questions
    Not really much of a negotiation...the recruiter came in with an offer, I said I needed a little more, they gave me a little more. Most consultants will not have a higher base than 35k...plus 10-15% comissions

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Unishippers in June 2008.

I was called by a recruiter who cunducted a mini-interview. She thought I was a good fit and arranged a interview at a hotel with the sles manager. After one interview I was offered the position.

No negotiations