Unisource Worldwide

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Finance Interview

Chicago, IL

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Unisource Worldwide in January 2011.

Interview Details – Good format. Got to meet multiple people from multiple departments. Friendly atmosphere besides tough questions. However, I was told my salary was too high and they didn't know if they could there. It was like they were trying to put a guilt trip over me for earning a decent wage. They also said they would have an easier time hiring someone whose unemployed. Not willing to pay for quality.

Interview Question – Would you consider working here at a wage significantly below your current level?   View Answers (2)

Reason for Declining – No formal offer was made. I declined to go back for a 2nd interview

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Finance Manager Interview

Chicago, IL

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Unisource Worldwide in July 2010.

Interview Details – Series of phone interviews, followed by interviews at the headquarters location with 4 individuals including the hiring manager. A lot of "tell me about a time when you encountered......"

Negotiation Details – Low ball salary because I was currently out of work and didn't have much leverage to negotiate. However, I was able to receive relocation assistance

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Unisource Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Unisource Worldwide interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Unisource Worldwide employees and interview candidates.