Unisource Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated May 28, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Unisource Worldwide

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasant Prairie, WI

Application

I interviewed at Unisource Worldwide (Pleasant Prairie, WI) in February 2014.

Interview

I sent my resume in to them online. I was asked to take some online tests and questionaires some of which seemed a little ridiculous. A brief phone interview was all I needed to get an in person interview. I thought the in person interview would be more significant but it involved more testing and only a brief face to face meeting.

Interview Questions

• Not really difficult questions just a lot of busywork before interview.   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unisource Worldwide (Atlanta, GA) in August 2011.

Interview

Four interviews and with Sr. Management, Background screening and drug test, Sr-level interviews and Extensive questioning. three in person interview and two phone screening with HR personnel. Was required to conduct research on competition, Products, Vendors and supply chain analytics

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Unisource Worldwide (Chicago, IL) in January 2011.

Interview

Good format. Got to meet multiple people from multiple departments. Friendly atmosphere besides tough questions. However, I was told my salary was too high and they didn't know if they could there. It was like they were trying to put a guilt trip over me for earning a decent wage. They also said they would have an easier time hiring someone whose unemployed. Not willing to pay for quality.

Interview Questions

• Would you consider working here at a wage significantly below your current level?   2 Answers

No formal offer was made. I declined to go back for a 2nd interview

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unisource Worldwide (Chicago, IL) in July 2010.

Interview

Series of phone interviews, followed by interviews at the headquarters location with 4 individuals including the hiring manager. A lot of "tell me about a time when you encountered......"

Negotiation

Low ball salary because I was currently out of work and didn't have much leverage to negotiate. However, I was able to receive relocation assistance