Interviews for Top Jobs at Unisource WorldwideMore
- No OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
interviewed at Unisource Worldwide (Pleasant Prairie, WI) in February 2014.
I sent my resume in to them online. I was asked to take some online tests and questionaires some of which seemed a little ridiculous. A brief phone interview was all I needed to get an in person interview. I thought the in person interview would be more significant but it involved more testing and only a brief face to face meeting.
- Not really difficult questions just a lot of busywork before interview. Answer Question
- Declined OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult InterviewDeclined OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Unisource Worldwide (Chicago, IL) in January 2011.
Good format. Got to meet multiple people from multiple departments. Friendly atmosphere besides tough questions. However, I was told my salary was too high and they didn't know if they could there. It was like they were trying to put a guilt trip over me for earning a decent wage. They also said they would have an easier time hiring someone whose unemployed. Not willing to pay for quality.
- Would you consider working here at a wage significantly below your current level? 2 Answers
Reasons for Declining
No formal offer was made. I declined to go back for a 2nd interview
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Unisource Worldwide (Chicago, IL) in July 2010.
Series of phone interviews, followed by interviews at the headquarters location with 4 individuals including the hiring manager. A lot of "tell me about a time when you encountered......"
Low ball salary because I was currently out of work and didn't have much leverage to negotiate. However, I was able to receive relocation assistance