Unisource Worldwide

Interviews for Top Jobs at Unisource Worldwide

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Unisource Worldwide in January 2011.

Good format. Got to meet multiple people from multiple departments. Friendly atmosphere besides tough questions. However, I was told my salary was too high and they didn't know if they could there. It was like they were trying to put a guilt trip over me for earning a decent wage. They also said they would have an easier time hiring someone whose unemployed. Not willing to pay for quality.

Interview Questions
    • Would you consider working here at a wage significantly below your current level?   View Answers (2)

No formal offer was made. I declined to go back for a 2nd interview

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Unisource Worldwide in July 2010.

Series of phone interviews, followed by interviews at the headquarters location with 4 individuals including the hiring manager. A lot of "tell me about a time when you encountered......"

Low ball salary because I was currently out of work and didn't have much leverage to negotiate. However, I was able to receive relocation assistance

Worked for Unisource Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!