Unisys Interview Questions & Reviews in Budapest

4.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Infrastructure Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

I interviewed online. The process took 3+ months - interviewed at Unisys in January 2010.

First I had a phone interview where the lady from the HR want to understand my expertise, and motivation to join Unisys. 2+ weeks after the first contact I had to go for a short face to face interview with my manager, she would like to see my personality, motivation, and no real business or job specific question I got. Finally 1 month after the 2nd interview I have got a exercise to make a solution for a company and present my solution. I had 2 weeks to develop the solution and the presentation. I had to go to the Unisys office where I had to present front of my manager and one of my colleague. I ve got here a couple of specific questions regards to the solution. But finally 3 weeks after the 3rd round I have got a call and received my offer.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Unisys in January 2013.

First - telephone interview outsourced for a language school
    Second - directly to assessment center, where the following is happening:
    a.) numeracy test - 24 8digit numbers to put in ascending order in 5 minutes (difficult, as every minute they stress the remaining time)
    b.) general IT test (windows, network basics)
    c.) oral interview with role play

Interview Questions
    • How long can You accept not being promoted?   View Answer
    had to accept

Lead Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Unisys in April 2009.

I had a phone interview with a lady from HR, then a 1:1 with my future boss, and then I had to create a presentation where they could check my competences and my skill sets.

Worked for Unisys? Contribute to the Community!