Unisys Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.0

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unisys in January 2012.

Interview

Hired as a legacy from a previous contract holder. Very little interview.

Negotiation

I told them what I needed, they told me what they were willing to do for me, and they nearly matched, Pretty simple.

Other Interview Reviews for Unisys

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Unisys (Arlington, VA) in April 2009.

Interview

My friend heard about the vacancy and advised me. First it was a phone interview with the PM and another BA. I was selected, along with just one more candidate. The next step was one on one interview with the same PM. It was part behavior, part technical questions. Then I was given a case study and was asked to come up with several business use cases and specific questions to ask from business users. After that the PM was joined with two other BAs. to assess me. The atmosphere was very cordial, and even friendly. The company is very respected one. Unfortunately, I was not selected, but that was a valuable experience.

Interview Questions

• There was a case of a pizza place that was planning to automate the order taking process. Several use cases needed to be named, and specific questions to ask from the user.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

The Process was easy .Questions where based in the Basics of Technical Concepts .The process started with an online exam which had technical questions and then the second round was a Technical case study and then an interview with the technical manager and final round being HR(Managerial)

Interview Questions

• Writing an algorithm for the given test case in 3 ways.1. Best,2.Average,2.Worst .   Answer Question

Negotiation

Just be clear about what you are .

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unisys (Bangalore (India)) in January 2008.

Interview

Nothing much really, just the usuals - Tell me a little about yourself , where do you see yourself 5 years from now. what do you bring to the company....

Interview Questions

• More along the lines of highlight your greatest achievement......   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much... Gave standard as per market... could have negotiated to get a better deal though..