Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Unisys
- Software Engineer (12)
- Consultant (9)
- Associate Engineer (8)
- Technical Support Representative (7)
- Consultant IV (6)
- Technical Associate (5)
- Systems Engineer (5)
- Project Manager (4)
- Senior Consultant (4)
- Senior Software Engineer (4)
- Customer Service Representative (4)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Technical Support Engineer (3)
- Customer Engineer (3)
- Systems Analyst (3)
- Customer Support Engineer (3)
- Portfolio Sales Executive (3)
- Desktop Support Technician (2)
- Human Resources (2)
- Solutions Architect (2)
- Engineer (2)
- Field Service Technician (2)
- Network Engineer (2)
- Help Desk Analyst (2)
- Senior Engineer (2)
- Technical Architect (2)
- Technical Writer (2)
- Program Manager (2)
- Business Excellence Analyst (2)
- Tchnical Associate (1)
Business Analyst Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unisys in January 2012.
Hired as a legacy from a previous contract holder. Very little interview.
I told them what I needed, they told me what they were willing to do for me, and they nearly matched, Pretty simple.
Other Interview Reviews for Unisys
Business Analyst InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Unisys (Arlington, VA) in April 2009.
My friend heard about the vacancy and advised me. First it was a phone interview with the PM and another BA. I was selected, along with just one more candidate. The next step was one on one interview with the same PM. It was part behavior, part technical questions. Then I was given a case study and was asked to come up with several business use cases and specific questions to ask from business users. After that the PM was joined with two other BAs. to assess me. The atmosphere was very cordial, and even friendly. The company is very respected one. Unfortunately, I was not selected, but that was a valuable experience.
- There was a case of a pizza place that was planning to automate the order taking process. Several use cases needed to be named, and specific questions to ask from the user. 1 Answer
Business Analyst InterviewAccepted Offer
The Process was easy .Questions where based in the Basics of Technical Concepts .The process started with an online exam which had technical questions and then the second round was a Technical case study and then an interview with the technical manager and final round being HR(Managerial)
- Writing an algorithm for the given test case in 3 ways.1. Best,2.Average,2.Worst . Answer Question
Just be clear about what you are .
Business Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unisys (Bangalore (India)) in January 2008.
Nothing much really, just the usuals - Tell me a little about yourself , where do you see yourself 5 years from now. what do you bring to the company....
- More along the lines of highlight your greatest achievement...... Answer Question
Not much... Gave standard as per market... could have negotiated to get a better deal though..