Unisys

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Unisys in January 2012.

Interview Details – Hired as a legacy from a previous contract holder. Very little interview.

Negotiation Details – I told them what I needed, they told me what they were willing to do for me, and they nearly matched, Pretty simple.

Arlington, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Unisys in April 2009.

Interview Details – My friend heard about the vacancy and advised me. First it was a phone interview with the PM and another BA. I was selected, along with just one more candidate. The next step was one on one interview with the same PM. It was part behavior, part technical questions. Then I was given a case study and was asked to come up with several business use cases and specific questions to ask from business users. After that the PM was joined with two other BAs. to assess me. The atmosphere was very cordial, and even friendly. The company is very respected one. Unfortunately, I was not selected, but that was a valuable experience.

Interview Question – There was a case of a pizza place that was planning to automate the order taking process. Several use cases needed to be named, and specific questions to ask from the user.   View Answer

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Unisys in January 2008.

Interview Details – Nothing much really, just the usuals - Tell me a little about yourself , where do you see yourself 5 years from now. what do you bring to the company....

Interview Question – More along the lines of highlight your greatest achievement......   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much... Gave standard as per market... could have negotiated to get a better deal though..

Interviews for Top Jobs at Unisys

Worked for Unisys? Contribute to the Community!

Unisys Videos

Unisys – Why Work for Us?

About Unisys Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients. We specialize in helping clients secure… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Unisys Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Unisys employees and interview candidates.