Unisys

Unisys Change Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Change Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Unisys in April 2011.

The hiring and interview process for my role started with the first round interview with the Manager, next with the US Manager and the last round was with HR ( salary discussion). It tool around 45 days but I took the offer as they were giving me a better salary from my last company. Moreover, I understand i had to work on different shifts for the same.

Interview Questions
They were adamant on giving a salary, they never bargained with the salary. At first position only they said that they can give this much only...nothing more nothing less. I tried to increase a bit but they didn't. As they saw, I saw not happy with the salary, they said that they will give me joining bonus...that to with two conditions.