Unisys

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Unisys in December 2012.

Interview process involved four phone interviews over about a months time and then one lengthy face-to-face interview with several different people including the hiring manager, 2nd level manager and a third party from the department. The questions asked during the interview were fairly simple and high level. It did not appear there was an interview guide. I was expecting a panel or behavioral based questions and instead had questions like "What's your greatest weakness?". No assessments, it was surprising for such a large organization.

Other Interview Reviews for Unisys

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Unisys.

For a global company the process progressed at a steady pace which surprised me. The interview wasbehavioural and ocnducted well, the second interview left me scratching my head as it was evident the interviewer had minimal experience in interviewing. The final interview got back on track and an offer was forth coming shortly there after.

Interview Questions
    • The second interview was the most challenging, the interviewer had minimal experience in interviewing and left me scratching my head.   Answer Question
    Very negotiable, once again, surprising, but pleasantly so.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Unisys in January 2011.

Had one screening interview followed by 8 other one on one interviews with India & corporate teams. It took a lot of time to complete the whole process. The people who interviewed me where all very good and friendly. Now that I am working from them I know first hand that they are genuinely friendly. And off course knowledgeable.

Interview Questions
    Not much. In my case, I can happy with the content of the job and did not bother much about the pay.