Unisys Human Resources Interview Questions

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Unisys (Bangalore (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

Had one screening interview followed by 8 other one on one interviews with India & corporate teams. It took a lot of time to complete the whole process. The people who interviewed me where all very good and friendly. Now that I am working from them I know first hand that they are genuinely friendly. And off course knowledgeable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much. In my case, I can happy with the content of the job and did not bother much about the pay.

Other Interview Reviews for Unisys

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unisys (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

For a global company the process progressed at a steady pace which surprised me. The interview wasbehavioural and ocnducted well, the second interview left me scratching my head as it was evident the interviewer had minimal experience in interviewing. The final interview got back on track and an offer was forth coming shortly there after.

Interview Questions

• The second interview was the most challenging, the interviewer had minimal experience in interviewing and left me scratching my head.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very negotiable, once again, surprising, but pleasantly so.