Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Unisys
- Software Engineer (13)
- Consultant (9)
- Associate Engineer (8)
- Technical Support Representative (7)
- Consultant IV (6)
- Technical Associate (6)
- Systems Engineer (5)
- Project Manager (4)
- Senior Software Engineer (4)
- Customer Service Representative (4)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Senior Consultant (4)
- Technical Support Engineer (3)
- Customer Engineer (3)
- Systems Analyst (3)
- Engineer (3)
- Portfolio Sales Executive (3)
- Customer Support Engineer (3)
- Field Service Technician (2)
- Network Engineer (2)
- Desktop Support Technician (2)
- Help Desk Analyst (2)
- Senior Engineer (2)
- Human Resources (2)
- Technical Architect (2)
- Associate Software Engineer (2)
- Program Manager (2)
- Solutions Architect (2)
- Technical Writer (2)
- Business Excellence Analyst (2)
Human Resources Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unisys (Sydney (Australia)).
For a global company the process progressed at a steady pace which surprised me. The interview wasbehavioural and ocnducted well, the second interview left me scratching my head as it was evident the interviewer had minimal experience in interviewing. The final interview got back on track and an offer was forth coming shortly there after.
- The second interview was the most challenging, the interviewer had minimal experience in interviewing and left me scratching my head. Answer Question
Very negotiable, once again, surprising, but pleasantly so.
Other Interview Reviews for Unisys
Human Resources InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Unisys (Bangalore (India)) in January 2011.
Had one screening interview followed by 8 other one on one interviews with India & corporate teams. It took a lot of time to complete the whole process. The people who interviewed me where all very good and friendly. Now that I am working from them I know first hand that they are genuinely friendly. And off course knowledgeable.
- Do not remember anything that clearly. Answer Question
Not much. In my case, I can happy with the content of the job and did not bother much about the pay.