Unisys

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Engineer 6 Interview

Customer Engineer 6
San Juan, PR

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Unisys.

Interview Details – On the day of the interview there is one on one with the immediate supervisor and another one by phone with human resource out of state. They were clear that there would be collaboration with another team by phone.

Interview Question – Didn't felt there were any.They went right to the point.   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Sales Executive
Baltimore, MD

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Unisys in February 2013.

Interview Details – They contacted me and said they were looking to grow their business in the Midwest and West. The process took 6 months, way too long. I had several phone interviews spaced out over three months with HR and the hiring manager. I then flew to Baltimore and met with 6 different managers and VP's in face to face interviews. Then we went to dinner with the hiring manager and departed the next day.

Interview Question – Asked to analyze a report from a tool that collected data on storage arrays and then to provide analisys, feedback and recommendations on the appropriate actions to take in a sales situation.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They were very here is the offer sign in the next 48 hours or it is removed. They pushed back on salary at first and asked for W-2's for the last 3 years which I provided.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Irvine, CA

I interviewed at Unisys in May 2014.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume to Unisys and I was called to set up an interview after a short conversation. The interview process was as follows: It started at 9 am and ended at 2 pm. There were 5 very knowledgable senior employees of Unisys who spoke to me and went through my resume to understand in detail everything I have presented on the resume. They explained to me about the company and asked me questions to see whether I am passionate to be a part of the team. Other than having a strong technical background, they seemed to prioritize a candidate with communication skills and one who can work well in a collaborative environment.

Interview Question – What was the easiest class you took and why? I was thrown off for some reason even though the question is very simple.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Marketing Director Interview

Marketing Director
Blue Bell, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Unisys in June 2010.

Interview Details – series of interviews conducted starting with HR and leading up to the more senior management

Interview Question – There were no real difficult questions, just questions about my background   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – yes, I was able to negotiate

Very Easy Interview

Service Delivery Interview

Service Delivery
Blue Bell, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Unisys in April 2010.

Interview Details – Normal process of multiple interviews with company recruiter, HR, other employees of the company. Once the decided to make an offer the process went very fast. Offer made on the day of my last interviews and we reached agreement same day.

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation involved

Very Easy Interview

Customer Engineer Interview

Customer Engineer
Indianapolis, IN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Unisys in March 2010.

Interview Details – 2 over the phone interview and then they offered me a position.

Portfolio Sales Executive Interview

Portfolio Sales Executive

I applied in-person and the process took 8 months - interviewed at Unisys.

Interview Details – I sent my resume in and followed up with a phone call and email. It took several months to get the position I applied for but the communication was very good.

Interview Question – How would you acclimate yourself to the new company ?   Answer Question

Engineering Manager Interview

Engineering Manager
Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Unisys in April 2012.

Interview Details – HR calls to verify related work experience and salary expectation; followed by a Technical Phone screen, and a final in person meeting contingent to security clearance and background check related to the position.

Interview Question – All questions were straight forward and clear.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None, they gave me a good offer and I took it.

Analyst Position Interview

Analyst Position
Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Unisys in February 2013.

Interview Details – Have a interview scheduled, but still waiting for a formal copy of the job description.

Interview Question – Background info?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Unisys in January 2013.

Interview Details – Interview process involved 2 conversations, 1 interview that included practical capabilities check. It was fairly straight forward questions, no difficult process to go through thanks to the Manager interviewing.

Interview Question – There was really no difficult questions but it took longer to get description of the benefits including compensation package. Position compensation was based on base+incentive plan which was based off of point system (average pts closed in bi-weekly period). If max points were met, additional 34% of the base pay can be earned.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate and get maximum base pay from what I was presented. Offer was lower, but I had my mind set and could not financially negotiate lower than what I was willing to accept.

Worked for Unisys? Contribute to the Community!