Unisys

138 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Engineer Interview

Indianapolis, IN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Unisys in March 2010.

Interview Details – 2 over the phone interview and then they offered me a position.

Portfolio Sales Executive Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 8 months - interviewed at Unisys.

Interview Details – I sent my resume in and followed up with a phone call and email. It took several months to get the position I applied for but the communication was very good.

Interview Question – How would you acclimate yourself to the new company ?   Answer Question

Engineering Manager Interview

Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Unisys in April 2012.

Interview Details – HR calls to verify related work experience and salary expectation; followed by a Technical Phone screen, and a final in person meeting contingent to security clearance and background check related to the position.

Interview Question – All questions were straight forward and clear.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None, they gave me a good offer and I took it.

Analyst Position Interview

Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Unisys in February 2013.

Interview Details – Have a interview scheduled, but still waiting for a formal copy of the job description.

Interview Question – Background info?   Answer Question

Desktop Support III Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Unisys in January 2013.

Interview Details – Interview process involved 2 conversations, 1 interview that included practical capabilities check. It was fairly straight forward questions, no difficult process to go through thanks to the Manager interviewing.

Interview Question – There was really no difficult questions but it took longer to get description of the benefits including compensation package. Position compensation was based on base+incentive plan which was based off of point system (average pts closed in bi-weekly period). If max points were met, additional 34% of the base pay can be earned.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate and get maximum base pay from what I was presented. Offer was lower, but I had my mind set and could not financially negotiate lower than what I was willing to accept.

Solutions Architect Interview

Solutions Architect
Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Unisys in July 2010.

Interview Details – Process was incredibly convoluted. Interviewed with HR and hiring manager and account executive, and it was clear none of them were talking as they all had different things to say about the position that conflicted. Found most of the questions to be incredibly simple, the company itself not to have much to offer. The allure here is the customer base, networking opportunities, and once you can leave there are great options. Unisys is a great stepping stone just don't stay long.

Interview Question – None of the questions were very difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiations were terrible, I had to direct them to HR on salary, manager on other topics and neither could communicate with me directly. Everything had to go through their external recruiter.

Customer Engineer V Interview

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Unisys in November 2012.

Interview Details – Unisys Corp. sets up a phone interview and calls references and they will either hire you or they won't

Interview Question – If you get onsite at a customers site and you don't have much experience on the product you will be working on what do you do.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They gave me a good offer and I took it.

Call Center Representative Interview

Salt Lake City, UT

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Unisys.

Interview Details – Basic job fair at ramp up of Salt Lake City location.

Interview Question – If a co worker talked to a neighbor of Yours about the same topic each day.... what would You do?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Here is the job that pays this.. IF you pass the background check we would like to hire You.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Technical Support Representative
Rochester, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Unisys in September 2013.

Interview Details – First phone, then 2 in house interviews. Pretty much the norm.

Interview Question – If you had a flat tire, how would you plan to get to work?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – too little pay

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Unisys.

Interview Details – Applied online

Interview Question – No question was really more difficult. General questions.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Unisys

Worked for Unisys? Contribute to the Community!

Unisys Videos

Unisys – Why Work for Us?

About Unisys Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients. We specialize in helping clients secure… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Unisys interview questions and advice. All 138 interview reviews posted anonymously by Unisys employees and interview candidates.