Unisys Interview Questions

Updated Sep 6, 2014
Updated Sep 6, 2014

2.7

Channel Sales Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Unisys in July 2012.

3 telephone calls, 1 in person interview, then offer, best exerience I have ever had. Spoke with recruiter, then VP od Sales, then Area Director. Then they flew me in to meet the Area Director. met with them in person for an hour or two over dinner, flew home.

straight forward, a little negotiation, but they were stuck with a very limited budget

Customer Engineer 6 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Juan, PR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Juan, PR

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Unisys.

On the day of the interview there is one on one with the immediate supervisor and another one by phone with human resource out of state. They were clear that there would be collaboration with another team by phone.

Interview Questions
    • Didn't felt there were any.They went right to the point.   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Unisys in February 2013.

They contacted me and said they were looking to grow their business in the Midwest and West. The process took 6 months, way too long. I had several phone interviews spaced out over three months with HR and the hiring manager. I then flew to Baltimore and met with 6 different managers and VP's in face to face interviews. Then we went to dinner with the hiring manager and departed the next day.

Interview Questions
    • Asked to analyze a report from a tool that collected data on storage arrays and then to provide analisys, feedback and recommendations on the appropriate actions to take in a sales situation.   View Answer
    They were very here is the offer sign in the next 48 hours or it is removed. They pushed back on salary at first and asked for W-2's for the last 3 years which I provided.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

interviewed at Unisys in May 2014.

I submitted my resume to Unisys and I was called to set up an interview after a short conversation. The interview process was as follows: It started at 9 am and ended at 2 pm. There were 5 very knowledgable senior employees of Unisys who spoke to me and went through my resume to understand in detail everything I have presented on the resume. They explained to me about the company and asked me questions to see whether I am passionate to be a part of the team. Other than having a strong technical background, they seemed to prioritize a candidate with communication skills and one who can work well in a collaborative environment.

Interview Questions
    • What was the easiest class you took and why? I was thrown off for some reason even though the question is very simple.   Answer Question

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Blue Bell, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Unisys in June 2010.

series of interviews conducted starting with HR and leading up to the more senior management

Interview Questions
    • There were no real difficult questions, just questions about my background   Answer Question
    yes, I was able to negotiate

Service Delivery Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Blue Bell, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Unisys in April 2010.

Normal process of multiple interviews with company recruiter, HR, other employees of the company. Once the decided to make an offer the process went very fast. Offer made on the day of my last interviews and we reached agreement same day.

Not much negotiation involved

Customer Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Unisys in March 2010.

2 over the phone interview and then they offered me a position.

Portfolio Sales Executive Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 8 months - interviewed at Unisys.

I sent my resume in and followed up with a phone call and email. It took several months to get the position I applied for but the communication was very good.

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Unisys in April 2012.

HR calls to verify related work experience and salary expectation; followed by a Technical Phone screen, and a final in person meeting contingent to security clearance and background check related to the position.

Interview Questions
    None, they gave me a good offer and I took it.

Analyst Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Unisys in February 2013.

Have a interview scheduled, but still waiting for a formal copy of the job description.

Interview Questions

Worked for Unisys? Contribute to the Community!