Unisys Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

2.7

Lead Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Unisys (Budapest (Hungary)) in April 2009.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a lady from HR, then a 1:1 with my future boss, and then I had to create a presentation where they could check my competences and my skill sets.

Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Unisys (Bangalore (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

Typically 5-6 rounds. In Rational, there is a mandatory written test too on data structures. Lots of questions on data structures and binary tree algorithm. Mostly technical and interviewers are usually good technically.

Interview Questions

• Many questions are difficult. Typically, all questions for which one answers can be probed for depth and knowledge. So, no one question can be singled out as the interviewer can take it to any level if they like. Depends on the interviewer mostly.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation done.

Practice Head - DCTO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unisys (Bangalore (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Hiring process is good but company not good in india with Indian Operation

Interview Questions

• Hiring process is good but company not good in india with Indian Operation   Answer Question

Regional Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Unisys (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

Interview process - 25 days Great place to work Great place to learn a lot with implementation Thought leadership skills

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions during an interview and selection process   Answer Question

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Unisys (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview consited for four rounds 1.apptitude test 2.verbal test 3.problem solving 4.hr interview About 100 students applied finally 3 students where selected.It was a two day process.Salary offered was about 3.26 lacks per year.Hr interview was littile bit lengthy but the person on the panel was very friendly .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Their was no negotiation .

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Unisys (Bangalore (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

The interview process was Technical/Aptitude written test Written test was moderate with some 60 questions on technical, Aptitude, English Group discussion The discussion topic will be on current trends Technical round They go deep into basic oops concepts, some pseudo code questions Manager round it was bit easy, there were some routine questions were asked like Tell me about yourself Why Unisys HR round In this round they will be explaining about bond for 18 months There will be discussion on offer.

Technical Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Unisys.

Interview

Total 4 round 1-aptitude+technical mcq . 2-Algorithm round(case study). 3-Technical round 4-Hr round 1-you have to choose 1 section among 3 java, c, .net.very simple question in java but c is bit difficult. 2-String handling related algorithm.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Unisys (Bangalore (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

It was a good interview process with friendly nature and making the person comfortable.

Systems Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unisys (Harrisburg, PA) in December 2009.

Interview

In 2005 I was contacted directly by an HR talent acquisition person. The interview was difficult, there were 6 people in the room at the same time asking questions. I have been through this before so I was not really phased by it, but others may not be so lucky.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really out of the ordinary here. Typical interview questions. The technical part will vary on who participates in the interview. Every person I was part of interviewing did not get a job offer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not very difficult but I needed a job and was able to get about 5 thousand more than my last job by making a valid comparison that my last job had a bonus that was paid yearly so because the position I applied for did not offer a bonus, I requested that the bonus I received at my last job be included as base salary.

Enterprise Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Unisys (London, England (UK)) in October 2009.

Interview

Process started with contact from recruiter, 3 telephone interviews, one HR/hiring manager joint interview then final telephone interview (US). First two interviews were just initial 'getting to know you' but third telephone interview lasted 3 hours! But all good questions, just extremely thorough and if you know your job then should be no problem.

Interview Questions

• What was most unexpected was the length of the third interview. Covered a lot of different areas including real world project experience, methods and frameworks, business and technology. Might be an idea to have some references open on your computer as reminders (ITIL, Prince2, TOGAF). But this will only work as reminders. They were all good questions though and nothing to intentionally catch you out. They just wanted to check you knew your subject.   Answer Question