Unisys

Updated Dec 14, 2014

2.7

Lead Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Unisys in April 2009.

I had a phone interview with a lady from HR, then a 1:1 with my future boss, and then I had to create a presentation where they could check my competences and my skill sets.

Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Unisys in February 2011.

Typically 5-6 rounds. In Rational, there is a mandatory written test too on data structures. Lots of questions on data structures and binary tree algorithm. Mostly technical and interviewers are usually good technically.

Interview Questions
    • Many questions are difficult. Typically, all questions for which one answers can be probed for depth and knowledge. So, no one question can be singled out as the interviewer can take it to any level if they like. Depends on the interviewer mostly.   Answer Question
    No Negotiation done.

Practice Head - DCTO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Unisys in February 2012.

Hiring process is good but company not good in india with Indian Operation

Interview Questions
    • Hiring process is good but company not good in india with Indian Operation   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Banga (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Banga (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Unisys.

3 or 4 round of technical interview. one manager interview, then HR interview. some cases may get one written test on technical and aptitude.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Unisys in May 2013.

It was a good interview process with friendly nature and making the person comfortable.

Regional Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Unisys.

Interview process - 25 days
    Great place to work
    Great place to learn a lot with implementation
    Thought leadership skills

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions during an interview and selection process   Answer Question

Enterprise Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Unisys in October 2009.

Process started with contact from recruiter, 3 telephone interviews, one HR/hiring manager joint interview then final telephone interview (US). First two interviews were just initial 'getting to know you' but third telephone interview lasted 3 hours! But all good questions, just extremely thorough and if you know your job then should be no problem.

Interview Questions
    • What was most unexpected was the length of the third interview. Covered a lot of different areas including real world project experience, methods and frameworks, business and technology. Might be an idea to have some references open on your computer as reminders (ITIL, Prince2, TOGAF). But this will only work as reminders. They were all good questions though and nothing to intentionally catch you out. They just wanted to check you knew your subject.   Answer Question

SSR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source – interviewed at Unisys in March 2009.

Too Many rounds to clear-
    1. They will check your fluency in English from your introduction. If passed they have next round of written test which mostly comprises of 3 papers.
    a. English Grammer and comprihension
    b. Maths
    c. Logical and General computer awareness
    each of 1 hour duration.
    after that they have listening round where you will hear a audio clip based on which there will be few questions.
    Then finally the Manager round.

they will definately offer u better package then ur previous job but you always have a chance to bargain.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Unisys in January 2013.

First - telephone interview outsourced for a language school
    Second - directly to assessment center, where the following is happening:
    a.) numeracy test - 24 8digit numbers to put in ascending order in 5 minutes (difficult, as every minute they stress the remaining time)
    b.) general IT test (windows, network basics)
    c.) oral interview with role play

Interview Questions
    • How long can You accept not being promoted?   View Answer
    had to accept

Systems Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Unisys in December 2009.

In 2005 I was contacted directly by an HR talent acquisition person. The interview was difficult, there were 6 people in the room at the same time asking questions. I have been through this before so I was not really phased by it, but others may not be so lucky.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really out of the ordinary here. Typical interview questions. The technical part will vary on who participates in the interview. Every person I was part of interviewing did not get a job offer.   Answer Question
    Not very difficult but I needed a job and was able to get about 5 thousand more than my last job by making a valid comparison that my last job had a bonus that was paid yearly so because the position I applied for did not offer a bonus, I requested that the bonus I received at my last job be included as base salary.