Unisys

Average Difficulty
147 candidate interviews

Fresher Applications Developer Interview

Fresher Applications Developer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Unisys.

Interview Details – 2 rounds of interview one Tech and second HR.
Tech-
A lot was asked about my projects.
Algorithm and DS question-quick sort,binary tree
IQ questions

HR-
Pretty casual,willing to relocate and all.

Technical Associate Interview

Technical Associate

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Unisys.

Interview Details – I was selected via Campus interview, they did not inform in detail about the job profile as a fresher I did not know the intricacies the people who come for hiring play, once selected they gave accomodation facility in bangalore, and technical and process training and after a month there was selections in which many were filtered, and finally when assigned to a process I came to know its Technical Associate in semi-techincal role...

Interview Question – NA   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was as per their standards for freshers.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Unisys.

Interview Details – I had four interviewers from the recruiter, program director, HR manager, and General manager. Each process was detailed and touched more on my precious experience with other employers, and how I would be able to add value to the company if hired. A comprehensive training process ensued after being hired and prepared me for the potential role.

Interview Question – None   View Answer

Negotiation Details – SImple

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst

Interviewed at Unisys

Interview Details – Process was seamless.. During the hiring phase communication was well maintained

Solutions Architect Interview

Solutions Architect

Interview Details – overall well managed

Interview Question – questions were basics, on design patterns, core java, etc   Answer Question

ESS-A1 Interview

ESS-A1

Interview Details – really tough interview for higher positions....pay master

Interview Question – architectural details   View Answer

Negotiation Details – easy

Service Desk L2 Interview

Service Desk L2

Interviewed at Unisys

Interview Details – Communication , Technical and the HR rounds of interview.

Interview Question – Questions regarding OS and networking.   Answer Question

Customer Engineer Interview

Customer Engineer

Interviewed at Unisys

Interview Details – The first round is about communication skill. You have speak on a given topic. After that there's a written round where you have to write on a given topic. Then there's an Audio round where an audio will be played and questions will be asked based on that. Then comes the technical round where technical questions will be asked. After that there will be two interviews, HR and technical.

Interview Question – What do you expect from us?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Engineer

Interviewed at Unisys

Interview Details – The interview process was pretty smooth with Unisys. Had a written test which was unexpected for laterals, followed by 2 technical interviews and a HR interview.

Interview Question – Written test   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Unisys.

Interview Details – Selected on campus, India. They had several rounds. 1st was written which had general basic questions of C++ / Java. Could be chosen.
2nd was listening skills and 3rd was written english. there was a technical round following this and a speaking skills round. final was HR interview

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Worked for Unisys? Contribute to the Community!