Unisys

Updated Dec 14, 2014
Updated Dec 14, 2014

2.7

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Had to undergo almost 7 rounds consisting of a face of round,apptitude and technical written,operation round,finallly hr.Hr was realy calm nd it did help in nt messing up with the thoughts and ideas dat was supoosed to be delivered wen the question was arised...the attitude of the candidate and the passion to learn was the primary criteria to get recruited.

Technical Support Representative Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Unisys.

it was very much short & its not for btech passed guys..they are more interested in Non Btech students..i mean thats just my opinion whatever i felt.A jam round as usual,then Face to face Hr with technical questions

Interview Questions
    • nothin much difficult..it seemed easy.just it includes bond of 21 months..which is unacceptable   Answer Question

Level I Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Unisys in February 2012.

Asking about job functions and very formal and it was done very nice
    the hiring manager was a bit late but it was a nice facility to sit and wait but the interview was less than 30min and easy to get done

Interview Questions
    • nothing unexpected, just everything you need to know about your job   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Unisys in November 2014.

The first round (for senior position) will be on case study and will ask you to provide in the form of architecture, assumptions and suggested solutions to address that problem...second round will be a formal technical discussion....Third round will be pure technical questions (Challenging)........final round with managerial (but here also, some part of technical questions)

Interview Questions
    • How to identify the classes from the given requirement document.   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

The Process was easy .Questions where based in the Basics of Technical Concepts .The process started with an online exam which had technical questions and then the second round was a Technical case study and then an interview with the technical manager and final round being HR(Managerial)

Interview Questions
    • Writing an algorithm for the given test case in 3 ways.1. Best,2.Average,2.Worst .   Answer Question
    Just be clear about what you are .

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petit Bruxelles (Belgium)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petit Bruxelles (Belgium)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Unisys in July 2014.

I am writing to tell you a story from which to gain some experience, since it has happened to me and I would like that you do not have to incur into the same unpleasant situation.

It happens that on June 17th the HR Department of Unisys Belgium contacts me through a headhunter of London. They like my professional profile and they think I am perfect for an interesting job position available in Brussels. They convince me to take part in the selection process. I sustain several interviews with them and I do a very good impression. So much that on July 15th, they invite me in Brussels to discuss a final interview. The interview is scheduled for July 22nd, with a rather short notice. In addition to the short notice, they tell me that there would be a ceiling of expenditure for which the company can cover travel expenses. I am used to travel around Europe to discuss interviews, and it is the first time I find myself in this kind of situation. I am very surprised, in fact usually, if the company is hunting talents from abroad and invites me to a meeting at its headquarters, the journey is always fully refunded. I block the booking of the flights. With such short notice the cost, as you can imagine, is very high, around 600 euro. I immediately contact them and I explain my difficulty in supporting this expense and I clearly say that I must forego the opportunity in case I do not receive the refund of the tickets. They ask me to send them the document of booking in advance and assure me that the entire cost of the tickets will be refunded, but they asks me to support the costs of public transport and meals. I accept the proposal and I ask that I will be also refunded of the cost of the taxi, which is quite high as well. They remain vague and tell me that they will do their best to get the refund even of this expense.

On July 22nd, I go to Brussels, I discuss the interview, which I had prepared very well and the same evening, I send the request for reimbursement, with the form that they asked to use for this purpose, including the cost of the flights and of the taxi.

Unbelievably, the next day, not three days later or a week later (do you mean that they knew that very important information before my departure?), they answer me saying that the company has a directive at global level, so they cannot exceed a spending limit and that all my travel expenses won't be refunded except for a small amount. You can imagine the difficulties in which they put me, given that the entire cost of the trip came around 800 euro, which corresponds more or less to half a monthly salary in Italy, in the face of the fact that, according to the agreements made, I would have to anticipate only those expenses.

After my return, they asked me to lie on travel expenses and to request only the amount that they had posed as limit of the refund. In short, they blackmailed me, taking advantage of the situation of force in which they were located at that time. They also made fun of me, asking me what does it mean the importance to give up a couple of hundred euro of refund.

It is not my intention to assess people and I tried to expose the matter in an objective manner. You can assess for yourself what happened. I wish only to point out that I have other values. The word that I pronounce counts, and I believe that reputation counts over the long-term much more than a small gain of the moment. After more than one month of push and pull, I obtained only 250 euro as refund.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Unisys in August 2010.

I got the job at Unisys through Campus recruitment for internship for MTech students.
    The interview was very easy and smooth, everything was done in a day.
    1) Aptitude Test
    2) GD
    3) Technical interview - Questions related to academics were asked
    4) HR round

The results were announced a month later.

Interview Questions
    • What are the different kinds of normal forms in Relation database-infact this is a very easy question..I was not asked anything tough as such   View Answer
    no negotiation, as I was a student and I had no choice to demand

Network Printer Technician Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Unisys.

Called by a representative over the phone that basically had no clue who i was to setup a interview date/time, Interviewed with someone in person and was called back later.

Interview Questions
    This is what you will be making... Would you like the job?

Transaction Process Managger Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Unisys in March 2010.

It was a simple interview. They were concerned about employee morale, attrition and process improvement. I explained what I had done in my previous responsibility. They mentioned the type job involved and location. I had to explain my previous job and there were no questions on what I mentioned.

Interview Questions
    They offered more that what I was expecting and hence accepted it.

Computer Repair Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Unisys in April 2012.

My resume was discovered on-line (Monster.com) and an interviewer emailed me asking if I was interested in discussing a position available. We emailed back and forth several times and then my future manager called me and we discussed my job history, my job skills, several technical questions to see what my knowledge was and he told me about the details of the position. I got an email a day or two later saying I'm accepted.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation. I had no choices or options. I had to accept their offer of not be hired.