Unisys Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

2.7

RTI Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unisys in May 2011.

Interview

Interviews were all done over the phone with multiple technical staff members to determine experience and whether you would fit into their culture. The interviewer spent time describing the company and the future state of their product lineup to assist in providing details of the job being offered.

Repoting Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Unisys (Blue Bell, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

Human Resources identified candidates within the first week of the job posting to speak to hiring manager. No discussion needed with HR screenings as this was for an internal position. Process is basically straight forward and mostly automated. Once applied HR called and set up a meeting with hiring manager to discuss the position.

Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Unisys (Bangalore (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

It was a very good interview, there were total 7-8 rounds. 1st round- Written Test 2nd round- Communication test 3rd round- GD 4th round- Technical Written Test 5th round- Technical F2F 6th round- 2nd Technical F2F 7th round- Managerial round 8th round- HR round

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unisys (Bangalore (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

There were two rounds of interviews, Technical and HR. Both rounds very nice. in the technical round I was asked about Computer Nerworks, operating systems and a lot of C++ questions. The HR round was smooth.

Automations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Unisys (Bangalore (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview process was Ok , tricky questions but manageable freshers have lots of opportunistic No Management No Much interaction from HR , Easily applicable Need more patience , Not much interactive all mind their own business its good but not good interms of communications No proper , process followed No knowledge e sharing biggest drawback

Interview Questions

• What is your plan after two years of span ?   1 Answer

L1 Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Unisys (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

You will be asked very technical questions Then when you get the job, you will find out it's more of a customer service job and not really technical Relaxed interview process, they are desperate for people

Interview Questions

• What is DHCP? If your computer cannot connect to the internet, what steps would you take to diagnose it and fix it?   1 Answer

Portfolio Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Unisys (London, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

Overall a good process, initially met the recruitment team and HR. Second round interviews consisted of meeting my prospective boss and other members of the sales community. The questions asked of me were challenging and engaging and made me think. I liked not meeting my boss until a later date, it kept me interested going through the process.

Interview Questions

• How have you overcome a challenge in your role to date?   Answer Question

Customer Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unisys (New York, NY).

Interview

I met with the actual manager of the account and discussed my qualifications. It was pretty straight forward. Which operating systems did I know? What computer vendor hardware did I know? Did I have A+ certification?

Interview Questions

• The customer says that the computer crashes frequently throughout the day. How do you troubleshoot it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unisys.

Interview

Ridiculous. I was interviewed by the (then) SDM who was on his last three weeks and was still using Windows XP on his corporate laptop. The Enterprise Manager was a joke but UNISYS does not attract good management with experience in the areas they manage.

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silchar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unisys (Silchar (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Consisted of Aptitude round (70% cut off), English efficiency round (Speaking, Listening, Writing, Comprehension), Algorithm writing test, Technical PI, HR interview. In Technical PI, basic questions from C,C++, algorithms, database, operating systems is asked. HR round is normal.

Interview Questions

• Q: What is deep and shallow copy?   1 Answer