Unisys

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

interviewed at Unisys in May 2014.

I submitted my resume to Unisys and I was called to set up an interview after a short conversation. The interview process was as follows: It started at 9 am and ended at 2 pm. There were 5 very knowledgable senior employees of Unisys who spoke to me and went through my resume to understand in detail everything I have presented on the resume. They explained to me about the company and asked me questions to see whether I am passionate to be a part of the team. Other than having a strong technical background, they seemed to prioritize a candidate with communication skills and one who can work well in a collaborative environment.

Interview Questions
    • What was the easiest class you took and why? I was thrown off for some reason even though the question is very simple.   Answer Question

Portfolio Sales Executive Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 8+ monthsinterviewed at Unisys.

I sent my resume in and followed up with a phone call and email. It took several months to get the position I applied for but the communication was very good.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Unisys.

Basic job fair at ramp up of Salt Lake City location.

Interview Questions
    • If a co worker talked to a neighbor of Yours about the same topic each day.... what would You do?   View Answer
    Here is the job that pays this.. IF you pass the background check we would like to hire You.

Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Unisys.

Applied online

Interview Questions
    • No question was really more difficult. General questions.   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

It was the first-round on-campus interview after the job fair. I got their call several afters after the job fair. The interview questions are mainly behavior questions, very specific. They pay more attention on the programming languages and I think that C is the most important.

Interview Questions
    • They asked a lot of questions about the projects I did, very specific.   Answer Question

SAN Administtrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Unisys.

Technical on emc and hp disk arrays

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Unisys in November 2013.

Telephone and One on One

No Negotiation allowed. Take it or leave it

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Unisys.

if you want to be hired by Unisys you really need to work hard at it. The application process is difficult to navigate. The interview process is ridiculous. Multiple day interviews with managers that are not part of the position that you re interviewing for

Interview Questions
    • Why would you want to join a company that has declining revenues quarter after quarter.   Answer Question

It was very clear there is a lack of leadership and accountability among the management team. Unisys Federal has a reputation of hiring executive mgmt that have no place to go. Career path is non existant. Sr leadership has no experience in DoD or Intelligence Community market place. Questionable as to how the Federal business is going to sustain with the lack of leadership.

Social Media Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Bell, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Blue Bell, PA

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Unisys in October 2013.

Had an interview with 4 people. Met with the previous Social Media Lead and worked my way up to VP. All four employees asked the same questions. They told me what they did and what I would be doing to help their department out. Repetition is key and trying to help them understand what social media does, analyzing, metrics, conversions, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a campaign for us you would use to get more people to our job portal site.   View Answers (4)

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY
    Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Unisys in September 2013.

First phone, then 2 in house interviews. Pretty much the norm.

too little pay