Unisys

2.7

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Unisys in February 2013.

They contacted me and said they were looking to grow their business in the Midwest and West. The process took 6 months, way too long. I had several phone interviews spaced out over three months with HR and the hiring manager. I then flew to Baltimore and met with 6 different managers and VP's in face to face interviews. Then we went to dinner with the hiring manager and departed the next day.

Interview Questions
    • Asked to analyze a report from a tool that collected data on storage arrays and then to provide analisys, feedback and recommendations on the appropriate actions to take in a sales situation.   View Answer
    They were very here is the offer sign in the next 48 hours or it is removed. They pushed back on salary at first and asked for W-2's for the last 3 years which I provided.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Unisys.

I had four interviewers from the recruiter, program director, HR manager, and General manager. Each process was detailed and touched more on my precious experience with other employers, and how I would be able to add value to the company if hired. A comprehensive training process ensued after being hired and prepared me for the potential role.

SImple

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Unisys in January 2013.

4 rounds of interview - 2 technical and 2 HR.

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

interviewed at Unisys in January 2013.

The interview included very basic questions and I was hired fast

They wouldn't pay more than 12.50 an hour as a contractor

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Unisys.

Interviewed for technical applications design and implementation position

Interview Questions
    Quick, offered more money!

Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Unisys.

Hiring was easy and went through a typical interview with two people. That same evening I was offered the position and accepted the offer.

Interview Questions
    They presented the offer and I accepted.

Customer Engineer V Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Unisys in November 2012.

Unisys Corp. sets up a phone interview and calls references and they will either hire you or they won't

Interview Questions
    • If you get onsite at a customers site and you don't have much experience on the product you will be working on what do you do.   View Answer
    They gave me a good offer and I took it.

Procurement Manager II, Reston, VA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Unisys in September 2012.

Initial contact was with Sr. Subcontracts Manager and Chief Procurement Officer. The interview was not difficult. We exchanged information regarding the contracts and subcontracts industry. Both the manager and the CPO explained the PM II position and really was trying to sell me on coming aboard. We discussed salary.

Interview Questions
    • Immediately heard back from recruiter in Blue Bell that interview went well and they wanted to move forward with the background and OFFER process. I filled out the forms. I waited a week and contacted the recruiter regarding the status of the background and position. I was told my background wasn't completed and that the hiring manager was still interviewing and would make a selection the next week. I know that a background check only takes 3-7 days. Today, I received this e mail: "We have extended 2 job offers that have been accepted for the Procurement Manager II roles. The Reston hiring team enjoyed meeting with you and appreciate your skills, knowledge, and abilities. Your resume will remain on file for future opportunities there." I find their recruiting practices to be deceptive. Most companies have you fill out the background forms if they are going to make an offer, this was not the case with me. Word to the wise, don't waste your time filling out the forms unless you are sure you are going to be offered the position.   Answer Question

Customer Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Unisys in August 2012.

I applied online, got a call for a phone interview. The Hiring manager asked basic questions about computer hardware and customer service from previous jobs.

Interview Questions
    it was basic, but i got a little more than the average because of my background

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Unisys in August 2012.

Hiring process started with a phoen scan and then there was a more detailed techinical interview via phone. Since the forst assignement was at a client site, I had to go and meet the client as well. After that, there was a personal interview with Unisys Manager.

Interview Questions
    • What will you do if something that you do crashes a mission critical system at the client site?   Answer Question
    Very easy