Unisys

Getting the Interview

138 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Unisys in January 2013.

Interview Details – 4 rounds of interview - 2 technical and 2 HR.

Interview Question – area of interest   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Test Developer Interview

Malvern, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Unisys.

Interview Details – I believe the interview went very well. I had to meet with 3 different people. The interview lasted about one and a half hours. They asked me about some basic HR questions, abd please make it conversational. Don't just answer the question and sit there.

Interview Question – Tell me about agile scrum?   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Unisys in March 2009.

Interview Details – They called me because they thought my commercial drivers license (Class A) was the Comptia A+ certification.

Interview Question – None of their questions were very difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They made me an hourly offer, I countered, they accepted.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Unisys.

Interview Details – I had four interviewers from the recruiter, program director, HR manager, and General manager. Each process was detailed and touched more on my precious experience with other employers, and how I would be able to add value to the company if hired. A comprehensive training process ensued after being hired and prepared me for the potential role.

Interview Question – None   View Answer

Negotiation Details – SImple

Very Easy Interview

Senior Consultant Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Unisys.

Interview Details – Interviewed for technical applications design and implementation position

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for us?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Quick, offered more money!

Scheduler Interview

Reston, VA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Unisys.

Interview Details – Hiring was easy and went through a typical interview with two people. That same evening I was offered the position and accepted the offer.

Interview Question – None. I received typical questions regarding the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They presented the offer and I accepted.

Procurement Manager II, Reston, VA Interview

Reston, VA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Unisys in September 2012.

Interview Details – Initial contact was with Sr. Subcontracts Manager and Chief Procurement Officer. The interview was not difficult. We exchanged information regarding the contracts and subcontracts industry. Both the manager and the CPO explained the PM II position and really was trying to sell me on coming aboard. We discussed salary.

Interview Question – Immediately heard back from recruiter in Blue Bell that interview went well and they wanted to move forward with the background and OFFER process. I filled out the forms. I waited a week and contacted the recruiter regarding the status of the background and position. I was told my background wasn't completed and that the hiring manager was still interviewing and would make a selection the next week. I know that a background check only takes 3-7 days. Today, I received this e mail: "We have extended 2 job offers that have been accepted for the Procurement Manager II roles. The Reston hiring team enjoyed meeting with you and appreciate your skills, knowledge, and abilities. Your resume will remain on file for future opportunities there." I find their recruiting practices to be deceptive. Most companies have you fill out the background forms if they are going to make an offer, this was not the case with me. Word to the wise, don't waste your time filling out the forms unless you are sure you are going to be offered the position.   Answer Question

Director of Talent Management Interview

Blue Bell, PA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Unisys in January 2012.

Interview Details – I was interviewed over a year ago by 5 different people. Combination of both HR and line managers.

Interview Question – What is your biggest challenge in your current position?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was very straightforward.

Client Support Associate Interview

Blue Bell, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Unisys in March 2008.

Interview Details – Initial contact from recruiting was thorough - phone screen addressed all initial questions, additional contact before in person interview, interviewed with peers and management (~6 total) - ran longer than expected, completed in 1 day, directions to location were good to have!

Interview Question – All questions were in line with expectations - no curve or trick questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was possible (not needed - presented offer within expectations).

Data Analyst Interview

Data Analyst
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Unisys in June 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewing process was fair over 2 days, mutliple managers and team members asking questions of skills and technical questions of case studies. Last word; was HR will be in contact.

Interview Question – The phone interview was a little weird at first because sometimes the delay in audio overlaps which makes communicating difficult. Overall great experience for future interviews.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Unisys