Unisys Interview Questions

2.7

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Unisys in May 2012.

Very organized, professional and kind interviewers. Phone interview drilled on a pertinent project. Group interview was more technical. Very coherent and pertinent questions. Overall it was a very positive experience. Still waiting on response.

Interview Questions
    • What is a recent project you worked on?   View Answer

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Unisys in April 2012.

HR calls to verify related work experience and salary expectation; followed by a Technical Phone screen, and a final in person meeting contingent to security clearance and background check related to the position.

Interview Questions
    None, they gave me a good offer and I took it.

Computer Repair Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Unisys in April 2012.

My resume was discovered on-line (Monster.com) and an interviewer emailed me asking if I was interested in discussing a position available. We emailed back and forth several times and then my future manager called me and we discussed my job history, my job skills, several technical questions to see what my knowledge was and he told me about the details of the position. I got an email a day or two later saying I'm accepted.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation. I had no choices or options. I had to accept their offer of not be hired.

Level I Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Unisys in February 2012.

Asking about job functions and very formal and it was done very nice
    the hiring manager was a bit late but it was a nice facility to sit and wait but the interview was less than 30min and easy to get done

Interview Questions
    • nothing unexpected, just everything you need to know about your job   Answer Question

Helpdesk Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Unisys in January 2012.

The interview process consists of: An hour long test or your IT skills.
    Then a face to face with an Unisys Supervisor.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any real difficult questions. Mostly testing of basic IT skills.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Unisys in January 2012.

Hired as a legacy from a previous contract holder. Very little interview.

I told them what I needed, they told me what they were willing to do for me, and they nearly matched, Pretty simple.

Director of Talent Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Unisys in January 2012.

I was interviewed over a year ago by 5 different people. Combination of both HR and line managers.

Interview Questions
    • What is your biggest challenge in your current position?   View Answer
    It was very straightforward.

Senior Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Unisys in November 2011.

Had three in-person interviews, mostly because I had lots of questions. Boss was extremely accommodating and most of the people I met with were very intelligent and polite. One was a jerk, but she was also very new and probably trying to prove herself. Have been nothing but impressed with the caliber of employees here. Very pleased with the company.

Interview Questions
    • How many words are in a good sentence? This was asked by an absolute idiot who was rude. This is also incorrect and she insisted this was correct, despite having never been a writer professionally in her life (her admission). Oh well, just remember the answer I guess.   View Answers (6)

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Unisys in February 2011.

6 interviewer met me one by one. It was a very nice process. The software engineer and system engineer told me in the email after the interview saying I was graded as the 1st out of all candidates. However, I did not hear anything from them after two weeks. I contacted the manager and HR, no response. A month after that, I was told another candidate took the job.

Interview Questions
    • How many lines of code have you developed?   View Answer
    • Generate a well-order integer in a function. The input is the number of bit of that integer. Output all possible well-order integers. (a0a1a2: a0<a1<a2).   Answer Question

Business Process Re-engineering Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD
    Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Unisys in October 2010.

Through networking an employee referred me to a position. The hiring manager called and performed a phone interview, which lead to a Group interview with three people within a matter of days. The success of this meeting and the immediate need, lead to an immediate background check and a job offer within a couple of days. Due to contract issues, delays continued for several weeks.

Interview Questions
    • What are some of the ways you used these (***) skills in the past?   Answer Question