Unisys

Relevance Date Difficulty

Scheduler Interview

Scheduler
Reston, VA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Unisys.

Interview Details – Hiring was easy and went through a typical interview with two people. That same evening I was offered the position and accepted the offer.

Interview Question – None. I received typical questions regarding the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They presented the offer and I accepted.

Procurement Manager II, Reston, VA Interview

Procurement Manager II, Reston, VA
Reston, VA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Unisys in September 2012.

Interview Details – Initial contact was with Sr. Subcontracts Manager and Chief Procurement Officer. The interview was not difficult. We exchanged information regarding the contracts and subcontracts industry. Both the manager and the CPO explained the PM II position and really was trying to sell me on coming aboard. We discussed salary.

Interview Question – Immediately heard back from recruiter in Blue Bell that interview went well and they wanted to move forward with the background and OFFER process. I filled out the forms. I waited a week and contacted the recruiter regarding the status of the background and position. I was told my background wasn't completed and that the hiring manager was still interviewing and would make a selection the next week. I know that a background check only takes 3-7 days. Today, I received this e mail: "We have extended 2 job offers that have been accepted for the Procurement Manager II roles. The Reston hiring team enjoyed meeting with you and appreciate your skills, knowledge, and abilities. Your resume will remain on file for future opportunities there." I find their recruiting practices to be deceptive. Most companies have you fill out the background forms if they are going to make an offer, this was not the case with me. Word to the wise, don't waste your time filling out the forms unless you are sure you are going to be offered the position.   Answer Question

Director of Talent Management Interview

Director of Talent Management
Blue Bell, PA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Unisys in January 2012.

Interview Details – I was interviewed over a year ago by 5 different people. Combination of both HR and line managers.

Interview Question – What is your biggest challenge in your current position?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was very straightforward.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Client Support Associate Interview

Client Support Associate
Blue Bell, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Unisys in March 2008.

Interview Details – Initial contact from recruiting was thorough - phone screen addressed all initial questions, additional contact before in person interview, interviewed with peers and management (~6 total) - ran longer than expected, completed in 1 day, directions to location were good to have!

Interview Question – All questions were in line with expectations - no curve or trick questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was possible (not needed - presented offer within expectations).

Data Analyst Interview

Data Analyst
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Unisys in June 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewing process was fair over 2 days, mutliple managers and team members asking questions of skills and technical questions of case studies. Last word; was HR will be in contact.

Interview Question – The phone interview was a little weird at first because sometimes the delay in audio overlaps which makes communicating difficult. Overall great experience for future interviews.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Irvine, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Unisys in May 2012.

Interview Details – Very organized, professional and kind interviewers. Phone interview drilled on a pertinent project. Group interview was more technical. Very coherent and pertinent questions. Overall it was a very positive experience. Still waiting on response.

Interview Question – What is a recent project you worked on?   View Answer

Senior Technical Writer Interview

Senior Technical Writer
Reston, VA

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Unisys in November 2011.

Interview Details – Had three in-person interviews, mostly because I had lots of questions. Boss was extremely accommodating and most of the people I met with were very intelligent and polite. One was a jerk, but she was also very new and probably trying to prove herself. Have been nothing but impressed with the caliber of employees here. Very pleased with the company.

Interview Question – How many words are in a good sentence? This was asked by an absolute idiot who was rude. This is also incorrect and she insisted this was correct, despite having never been a writer professionally in her life (her admission). Oh well, just remember the answer I guess.   View Answers (2)

Very Easy Interview

Technical Support Representative Interview

Technical Support Representative
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Unisys in July 2009.

Interview Details – I don't remember the whole process but there was some testing and a phone interview and 1:1. I felt very relaxed during the interview and very welcome.

Negotiation Details – Nothing

Medical Specialist Interview

Medical Specialist
Trenton, NJ

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Unisys in March 2010.

Interview Details – It was your standard "walk me through you resume" interview. Nothing hard. You just have to sell yourself.

Interview Question – tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not negotiable

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer
Malvern, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Unisys in February 2011.

Interview Details – 6 interviewer met me one by one. It was a very nice process. The software engineer and system engineer told me in the email after the interview saying I was graded as the 1st out of all candidates. However, I did not hear anything from them after two weeks. I contacted the manager and HR, no response. A month after that, I was told another candidate took the job.

Interview Questions

• How many lines of code have you developed?   View Answer
  • Generate a well-order integer in a function. The input is the number of bit of that integer. Output all possible well-order integers. (a0a1a2: a0<a1<a2).   Answer Question