Unisys Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2015

2.7

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Unisys in January 2012.

Interview

Hired as a legacy from a previous contract holder. Very little interview.

Negotiation

I told them what I needed, they told me what they were willing to do for me, and they nearly matched, Pretty simple.

Director of Talent Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Unisys (Blue Bell, PA) in January 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed over a year ago by 5 different people. Combination of both HR and line managers.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest challenge in your current position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was very straightforward.

Senior Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Unisys (Reston, VA) in November 2011.

Interview

Had three in-person interviews, mostly because I had lots of questions. Boss was extremely accommodating and most of the people I met with were very intelligent and polite. One was a jerk, but she was also very new and probably trying to prove herself. Have been nothing but impressed with the caliber of employees here. Very pleased with the company.

Interview Questions

• How many words are in a good sentence? This was asked by an absolute idiot who was rude. This is also incorrect and she insisted this was correct, despite having never been a writer professionally in her life (her admission). Oh well, just remember the answer I guess.   6 Answers

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Unisys (Malvern, PA) in February 2011.

Interview

6 interviewer met me one by one. It was a very nice process. The software engineer and system engineer told me in the email after the interview saying I was graded as the 1st out of all candidates. However, I did not hear anything from them after two weeks. I contacted the manager and HR, no response. A month after that, I was told another candidate took the job.

Interview Questions

• How many lines of code have you developed?   1 Answer
    • Generate a well-order integer in a function. The input is the number of bit of that integer. Output all possible well-order integers. (a0a1a2: a0<a1<a2).   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Unisys (Detroit, MI) in January 2011.

Interview

The interview was fairly straightforward. There were a total of 3 interviews. First, I met with 2 programmers, then with another set of 2 programmers, and then finally with the manager. All asked a combination of technical and non-technical questions, and all were very nice. It was a little stressful having 2 people interview you together.

Business Process Re-engineering Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Unisys (Columbia, MD) in October 2010.

Interview

Through networking an employee referred me to a position. The hiring manager called and performed a phone interview, which lead to a Group interview with three people within a matter of days. The success of this meeting and the immediate need, lead to an immediate background check and a job offer within a couple of days. Due to contract issues, delays continued for several weeks.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the ways you used these (***) skills in the past?   Answer Question

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Unisys (Seattle, WA) in July 2010.

Interview

Process was incredibly convoluted. Interviewed with HR and hiring manager and account executive, and it was clear none of them were talking as they all had different things to say about the position that conflicted. Found most of the questions to be incredibly simple, the company itself not to have much to offer. The allure here is the customer base, networking opportunities, and once you can leave there are great options. Unisys is a great stepping stone just don't stay long.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiations were terrible, I had to direct them to HR on salary, manager on other topics and neither could communicate with me directly. Everything had to go through their external recruiter.

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Unisys (Blue Bell, PA) in June 2010.

Interview

series of interviews conducted starting with HR and leading up to the more senior management

Interview Questions

• There were no real difficult questions, just questions about my background   Answer Question

Negotiation

yes, I was able to negotiate

Service Delivery Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Unisys (Blue Bell, PA) in April 2010.

Interview

Normal process of multiple interviews with company recruiter, HR, other employees of the company. Once the decided to make an offer the process went very fast. Offer made on the day of my last interviews and we reached agreement same day.

Negotiation

Not much negotiation involved

Customer Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Unisys (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2010.

Interview

2 over the phone interview and then they offered me a position.