Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Unisys
- Software Engineer (13)
- Consultant (9)
- Associate Engineer (8)
- Technical Support Representative (7)
- Consultant IV (6)
- Technical Associate (6)
- Systems Engineer (5)
- Project Manager (4)
- Senior Software Engineer (4)
- Customer Service Representative (4)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Senior Consultant (4)
- Technical Support Engineer (3)
- Customer Engineer (3)
- Systems Analyst (3)
- Engineer (3)
- Portfolio Sales Executive (3)
- Customer Support Engineer (3)
- Field Service Technician (2)
- Network Engineer (2)
- Desktop Support Technician (2)
- Help Desk Analyst (2)
- Senior Engineer (2)
- Human Resources (2)
- Technical Architect (2)
- Associate Software Engineer (2)
- Program Manager (2)
- Solutions Architect (2)
- Technical Writer (2)
- Business Excellence Analyst (2)
- No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unisys (Blue Bell, PA) in April 2015.
The interview process was very smooth. A phone screen followed by two in person interview rounds. All of the interviewers were very prepared and professional, and provided excellent insight into the company and position. Very positive experience.
- Describe a situation where you were not in a leadership role and how did you handle it? Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Unisys (Blue Bell, PA) in April 2015.
Human Resources identified candidates within the first week of the job posting to speak to hiring manager. No discussion needed with HR screenings as this was for an internal position. Process is basically straight forward and mostly automated. Once applied HR called and set up a meeting with hiring manager to discuss the position.
- Why do you want to apply for this position. Answer Question
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Unisys (Blue Bell, PA) in December 2013.
3 phone interviews, followed by two in person interviews. Interviewers were not well prepared, seemed more interested in my previous rolodex than my overall long term success and career growth.
- What types of clients did you sell to in the past? Give me some examples of titles. 1 Answer
Few rounds of back and forth and they upped the offer.
- No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unisys (Blue Bell, PA) in October 2013.
Had an interview with 4 people. Met with the previous Social Media Lead and worked my way up to VP. All four employees asked the same questions. They told me what they did and what I would be doing to help their department out. Repetition is key and trying to help them understand what social media does, analyzing, metrics, conversions, etc.
- Describe a campaign for us you would use to get more people to our job portal site. 4 Answers
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unisys (Malvern, PA).
I believe the interview went very well. I had to meet with 3 different people. The interview lasted about one and a half hours. They asked me about some basic HR questions, abd please make it conversational. Don't just answer the question and sit there.
- Tell me about agile scrum? 1 Answer
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Unisys (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2012.
Interviewing process was fair over 2 days, mutliple managers and team members asking questions of skills and technical questions of case studies. Last word; was HR will be in contact.
- The phone interview was a little weird at first because sometimes the delay in audio overlaps which makes communicating difficult. Overall great experience for future interviews. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unisys (Blue Bell, PA) in January 2012.
I was interviewed over a year ago by 5 different people. Combination of both HR and line managers.
- What is your biggest challenge in your current position? 1 Answer
It was very straightforward.
Helpful (1)No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unisys (Malvern, PA) in February 2011.
6 interviewer met me one by one. It was a very nice process. The software engineer and system engineer told me in the email after the interview saying I was graded as the 1st out of all candidates. However, I did not hear anything from them after two weeks. I contacted the manager and HR, no response. A month after that, I was told another candidate took the job.
- Accepted OfferPositive Experience
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unisys (Blue Bell, PA) in June 2010.
series of interviews conducted starting with HR and leading up to the more senior management
- There were no real difficult questions, just questions about my background Answer Question
yes, I was able to negotiate
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Unisys (Blue Bell, PA) in April 2010.
Normal process of multiple interviews with company recruiter, HR, other employees of the company. Once the decided to make an offer the process went very fast. Offer made on the day of my last interviews and we reached agreement same day.
Not much negotiation involved
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review