Unisys Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA

2.0

11 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Unisys in June 2010.

series of interviews conducted starting with HR and leading up to the more senior management

Interview Questions
    • There were no real difficult questions, just questions about my background   Answer Question
    yes, I was able to negotiate

Service Delivery Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Unisys in April 2010.

Normal process of multiple interviews with company recruiter, HR, other employees of the company. Once the decided to make an offer the process went very fast. Offer made on the day of my last interviews and we reached agreement same day.

Not much negotiation involved

Social Media Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Unisys in October 2013.

Had an interview with 4 people. Met with the previous Social Media Lead and worked my way up to VP. All four employees asked the same questions. They told me what they did and what I would be doing to help their department out. Repetition is key and trying to help them understand what social media does, analyzing, metrics, conversions, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a campaign for us you would use to get more people to our job portal site.   View Answers (4)

Vice President Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Unisys in August 2009.

Interview process is typically 3 or more individual interviewers, a drug screen, a background check, reference checks.

Interview Questions
    It's not about the money.

Test Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Unisys.

I believe the interview went very well. I had to meet with 3 different people. The interview lasted about one and a half hours. They asked me about some basic HR questions, abd please make it conversational. Don't just answer the question and sit there.

Director of Talent Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Unisys in January 2012.

I was interviewed over a year ago by 5 different people. Combination of both HR and line managers.

Interview Questions
    • What is your biggest challenge in your current position?   View Answer
    It was very straightforward.

Client Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Unisys in March 2008.

Initial contact from recruiting was thorough - phone screen addressed all initial questions, additional contact before in person interview, interviewed with peers and management (~6 total) - ran longer than expected, completed in 1 day, directions to location were good to have!

Interview Questions
    • All questions were in line with expectations - no curve or trick questions.   Answer Question
    Negotiation was possible (not needed - presented offer within expectations).

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Unisys in June 2012.

Interviewing process was fair over 2 days, mutliple managers and team members asking questions of skills and technical questions of case studies. Last word; was HR will be in contact.

Interview Questions
    • The phone interview was a little weird at first because sometimes the delay in audio overlaps which makes communicating difficult. Overall great experience for future interviews.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Unisys in February 2011.

6 interviewer met me one by one. It was a very nice process. The software engineer and system engineer told me in the email after the interview saying I was graded as the 1st out of all candidates. However, I did not hear anything from them after two weeks. I contacted the manager and HR, no response. A month after that, I was told another candidate took the job.

Interview Questions
    • How many lines of code have you developed?   View Answer
    • Generate a well-order integer in a function. The input is the number of bit of that integer. Output all possible well-order integers. (a0a1a2: a0<a1<a2).   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Unisys in February 2009.

Phone interview initially HR
    Phone interview tech
    In person panel interview

Interview Questions

Worked for Unisys? Contribute to the Community!