Unisys Project Manager Interview Questions

3.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Reston, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Unisys in September 2009.

The company initially had a recruiter contact me. I had a series of interviews including a phone interview initially, then I met with representatives from the company on-site and finally had a final interview with the individual whom I would have worked for.

Interview Questions
  • How do you see yourself making a contribution to the company in the future?   Answer Question
  • What skills and capabilities do you bring with you to the company?   Answer Question

The offer letter, when it was provided, did not cover the components we discussed earlier. When I asked about the differences, I was told the offer stands as it is. Thus, I was compelled to decline.

Other Interview Reviews for Unisys

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Unisys in June 2011.

Contacted via phone call by recruiter stating my resume was found on Monster.com and the company was very interested in interviewing with me. Set up interview for the next day with the hiring manager on site. Hiring manager was actually in New York. Two Unisys representatives and I held a conference call with him. Lasted about hour. I was told I would be contacted within the week. I did not hear back from Unisys or Anderson Windows who was the client. I did see the position re-posted 1 week later online.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Unisys in July 2009.

Interviewer has asked about quite some interesting questions.

Interview Questions

Worked for Unisys? Contribute to the Community!