Unisys

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Reston, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Unisys in September 2009.

Interview Details – The company initially had a recruiter contact me. I had a series of interviews including a phone interview initially, then I met with representatives from the company on-site and finally had a final interview with the individual whom I would have worked for.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself making a contribution to the company in the future?   Answer Question
  • What skills and capabilities do you bring with you to the company?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The offer letter, when it was provided, did not cover the components we discussed earlier. When I asked about the differences, I was told the offer stands as it is. Thus, I was compelled to decline.

Project Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Unisys in June 2011.

Interview Details – Contacted via phone call by recruiter stating my resume was found on Monster.com and the company was very interested in interviewing with me. Set up interview for the next day with the hiring manager on site. Hiring manager was actually in New York. Two Unisys representatives and I held a conference call with him. Lasted about hour. I was told I would be contacted within the week. I did not hear back from Unisys or Anderson Windows who was the client. I did see the position re-posted 1 week later online.

Hyderābād (India)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Unisys in July 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewer has asked about quite some interesting questions.

Interview Questions

Worked for Unisys? Contribute to the Community!