Unisys

Relevance Date Difficulty

Call Center Representative Interview

Call Center Representative
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Unisys.

Interview Details – Basic job fair at ramp up of Salt Lake City location.

Interview Question – If a co worker talked to a neighbor of Yours about the same topic each day.... what would You do?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Here is the job that pays this.. IF you pass the background check we would like to hire You.

Tech Support Representative II Interview

Tech Support Representative II
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Unisys in July 2012.

Interview Details – You'll be contacted by an out-sourced recruiting firm (I believe it's located in Bluebell, PA). They'll ask you some basic tech questions. This is an initial screening. If you pass this, you'll then be referred to a local manager for an interview. The interview consists of basic Windows operation questions, networking, troubleshooting skills, etc.

Interview Question – For me it was what a help file was, which is actually a very basic question. But as I'd never worked in a remote tech support position before, I was unfamiliar with it.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Salary/hourly pay was agreeable to me (college student with no certifications or degrees as of yet) so I didn't bother negotiating.

SAN Administtrator Interview

SAN Administtrator
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Unisys.

Interview Details – Technical on emc and hp disk arrays

Interview Question – Know your stuff.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Help Desk Analyst
Salt Lake City, UT

I interviewed at Unisys in January 2013.

Interview Details – The interview included very basic questions and I was hired fast

Interview Question – How to resolve basic outlook issues?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They wouldn't pay more than 12.50 an hour as a contractor

Very Easy Interview

Technical Support Representative Interview

Technical Support Representative
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Unisys in July 2009.

Interview Details – I don't remember the whole process but there was some testing and a phone interview and 1:1. I felt very relaxed during the interview and very welcome.

Negotiation Details – Nothing

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Unisys? Contribute to the Community!

Unisys Videos

Unisys – Why Work for Us?

About Unisys Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients. We specialize in helping clients secure… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Unisys interview questions and advice in Salt Lake City, UT. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Unisys employees and interview candidates.